Adamsville

athleteguy

When was Adamsville good? Besides hanging with a 2-8 McNairy Team and hanging on to beat an awful Houston County Team? They return some talent in that Robinson kid but besides that i think its going to be another year in the cellar for the Cards

Now if you reread what I posted, I never said that Adamsville was good. What I asked was, are they goin to step it up next year and be a challenge or be like they was this year. It wasn't all the QB's fault this year, never really had time to find an open reciever cause by the time he pulls up, there is someone in his face. But really, we're losin one reciever. But you gotta know this, the new QB next year for them is a newby. Never played QB in his life. #6, played defensive end and reciever for them this year. YOu think that they coach will do a good job of helpin him out, or do you think that it is useless to try to make a player a QB when he hasn't ever played there before?