Oneida

i_luv_bball_21

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, I don't know you AND I wish our number was higher. Still........I would say this game was good for the team. It had a lot of variables that coaches like for their teams to experience firsthand: pressure, playing from behind or ahead, late game management situations, excellent competition. Pretty good night for everyone.

:D Kaz :D

In the past it has been one of those things where some people will count it and some won't. But I would bet that your coach has you listed as 0-1. It is easy to say they are AAA and we are A but we have just as much talent as they did. Oneida played with a lot of intensity and most of the time really got after it on the defensive end. If they play like that all season who knows what can happen. That game is over with now so lets focus on tonight. Good luck Lady Indians.

By the way, Written, how is the Word family? I heard some good things about your brother, Spoken, and your two sisters, Oh My and Thatsa. I don't suppose your daddy, Forgotten, watches as much basketball as you do. He's probably out hunting somewhere out on the Word Ranch, at least until your mama, Inother, rings the dinner bell. We'll have to correspond from time to time this season to trade notes on basketball, and so I can get a Word Up on you.

:ph34r: Kaz :ph34r:

Kaz, thanks for asking. Spoken has gone corporate on us and is doing good things being employed by Bill Gates. As such, we have nicknamed him Microsoft. Oh My married one of them Processor boys of Dual's down on the creek and she is now a Word-Processor. Thatsa went to see the doctor and all of a sudden she is a crossWord (enough said about that). It's a real puzzle figuring that girl out. Spoken is real upset about it. He calls and rants at her every day. He wanted me to do the same, but you know me . . . I'm the silent type. :thumb:

I know of the Word-Processor union, and heard the vows were written by the Reverend Xerox B. Copin. Thatsa must be throwing a gasket. I can't ever recall her saying a cross word about anything. Now thats just one strange thing anyway you look at it, UP or DOWN. Maybe if she spends some time with the Word-Processors, they can help her get it all straightened out. Later, Writt!

Edited by kazam37