Best turn around

BROKEDOWN

I don't get to see a lot of games since I work swing shift, but, I have to let the team know how proud the community is. I don't ever remember seeing a team overcome so much adversity to turn their team around. This team over came the death of a teammate and the near death of another. All they ever heard was how bad things were, how undisciplined they were, how bad the coaches were etc. They went 2-8 last year and not much better the year before. They had to read articles about how Loudon's playoffs chances were now in the rear view miror. everybody picked them to finish maybe 4th in their region. These kids said enough. They bought into the coaches plans, they hit the winter workouts with the idea that they would turn it around for the community, well lo and behold Loudon is 9-1 and heading to the playoffs. How's that for turning a team around. It makes the community proud to have these kind of kids. Kids who will not take you can't do it without giving great effort to prove they can. Guy's, nobody gave you a chance, so to the players and the coaching staff I say "You have done a heck of a job and the town of Loudon is very proud of you!!!!!

I agree. I figured Loudon would make the playoffs, but I figured they wouldn't be as good as they were. They played my Tornadoes pretty tough in the regular season, and I expect them to play them tough again if we meet in the playoffs. I've gave fans like free4only1 a hard time, but I wish him, the Redskins, and the rest of the Loudon faithful good luck in the playoffs, and I hope to see you guys at Bill Bailey Stadium here in about 3 weeks.

I agree. I figured Loudon would make the playoffs, but I figured they wouldn't be as good as they were. They played my Tornadoes pretty tough in the regular season, and I expect them to play them tough again if we meet in the playoffs. I've gave fans like free4only1 a hard time, but I wish him, the Redskins, and the rest of the Loudon faithful good luck in the playoffs, and I hope to see you guys at Bill Bailey Stadium here in about 3 weeks.

well i hope that in 3 week we will be thee also. i predict loudon will win the state, but i just hope loudon will give you all a run for your money.i also are pround of the redskins. if loudon cant win state then i hope alcoa does simply cause their i our division. good luck alcoa. and loudon play hard keep ya head on straight and youll be fine.

well i hope that in 3 week we will be thee also. i predict loudon will win the state, but i just hope loudon will give you all a run for your money.i also are pround of the redskins. if loudon cant win state then i hope alcoa does simply cause their i our division. good luck alcoa. and loudon play hard keep ya head on straight and youll be fine.

I totally agree and below is a copy of what I wrote on anothers post that congratualted Loudons season

I agree with you Free ( rare occassion ) but this team has done a complete 180. I am a senior parent and I have followed the team close for the last 4 years and even coached a lot of these boys in youth football. this is not to take anything away from the Juniors, Sophomores or freshmen but theses seniors have displayed great leadership both on and off the field. when I see these kids out in public and they are very respectful to others and lead by example. for the past three years when I would attend practice sessions I saw alot of players that thought it was all about them. they never really bought into the team play concept, well these players are gone. if you attended one of this years practices you would be hard pressed to think they would be a region contender. because they are having so much fun it appears they are just goofing off but in reallity they are such a close knit team they concentrate and execute when the time calls for it and have fun and enjoy the sport of football in between plays as it should be. heck far...I have even noticed that the head coach is picking up on some of our Tennessee hillbilly ways, I knew he would come around. just kidding coach, we all knew you really are redneck wanna be lol. now that the regular season is over I think the team needs to stay focused, do what you do best and have fun.

WIN , LOOSE od DRAW the eleven that take the field each play represent every fan, coach, parent and ever person that has ever worn the Redskin uniform and should carry there head high and be proud of what they have occomplished in life as a player , student and a person. TODAY IS MERELY A STEPPING STONE TO REACH TOMORROW.

and I too agree that if not Loudon then Alcoa it shall be and I would hope that Alcoa feels the same about us. I have had alot of fun picking at folks in here but I hope they all understand it is just picking and I do mean it in jest. I hope to see Alcoa in 3 weeks at BB stadium. GO REDSKINS.