Positive AC

HighVoltageAC

Before I criticize anyone, I try to weigh their motives. I believe that Coach Ellis has pure motives. I am certainly glad that my coaches, bosses, family, etc. have been patient with me and given me a chance to grow and succeed.

I want Coach Ellis to succeed and I have seen specific examples of growth and success. I know that if he is successfull the girls and the school will benefit. I have seen these girls practice, play, and interact with each other. They want to win and there seems to be good team chemistry.

I am sorry that there are some who have had bad experieces in the past. Continuing to criticize and complain is not going to fix the past and it certainly does not help the future. These people certainly have the privalage to complain and criticize. It actually makes it kind of funny to come to CoachT. It is kind of like watching an old drunk criticize the QB and coach at a UT game.

Go Lady Mavs!