Which team is favored in Region 2?

MasterBlaster 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in both of sherbakoff's takedowns, he had control. however, ridenour was able to latch on and hope for a stalemate but the ref let the two kids wrestle, and sherbakoff ended up getting both takedowns. some refs might have called a stalemate but both wrestlers were changing positions the whole time, and sherbakoff got full control the whole time. the takedowns were legit its just whether or not the match should have already been stopped for stalemate.

i think sherbakoff made 119 and ridenour went 125 and then sherbakoff bumped up.

I figured that Sherbakoff weighed less. The ridenour kid seems to be tough, especially for a freshman. Maryville seems really talented this year. Does anyone know the results of the Kingston/Alcoa/South Doyle/Heritage matches. I heard that Geren lost but I don't what happened during the match.

Edited by alcoa11905

I figured that Sherbakoff weighed less. The ridenour kid seems to be tough, especially for a freshman. Maryville seems really talented this year. Does anyone know the results of the Kingston/Alcoa/South Doyle/Heritage matches. I heard that Geren lost but I don't what happened during the match.

Wow, a freshman! Where did this kid come from? Was he already in their AAU program? When the Football players come out they may be the new force in Region 2.

Why haven't I seen anything in the paper or CoachT of Farragut or Karns?

Wow, a freshman! Where did this kid come from? Was he already in their AAU program? When the Football players come out they may be the new force in Region 2.

Why haven't I seen anything in the paper or CoachT of Farragut or Karns?

He was in the AAU program, I don't know how long. I heard about him last year and people said he was good. He seems to be a good technician from his feet. I believe Maryville is going to turn some heads this year. I am not sure about William Blount, and I have heard Farragut has been keeping there matches further away. I don't know that for a fact. They were late to turn in their schedule if I heard right, its like no one knew who they would face and where they would be. Karns kids had a decent showing at the Karns pre season if I remember correctly. Correct me if I am wrong, but Harless lost to the kid from South Doyle.

He was in the AAU program, I don't know how long. I heard about him last year and people said he was good. He seems to be a good technician from his feet. I believe Maryville is going to turn some heads this year. I am not sure about William Blount, and I have heard Farragut has been keeping there matches further away. I don't know that for a fact. They were late to turn in their schedule if I heard right, its like no one knew who they would face and where they would be. Karns kids had a decent showing at the Karns pre season if I remember correctly. Correct me if I am wrong, but Harless lost to the kid from South Doyle.

What weight class did Harless go?

From the 4 duals we have wrestled, Maryville could be your region champs, but how people look now, is not nessasarily how they will look in Feb. Still don't count W. Blount out

Yeah, I was surprised to see that Kingston beat them. I thought they were going to tear up the region prior to that loss. Looks like we want know until half way into the season on the other teams like Karns and Farragut. Looks like most programs have up to 5 matches now and others are just getting started. Should be an interesting year.

From all the post looks like Maryville will be the team to beat in the Regional Duals.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1