Hermitage SPrings beats Westmoreland in OT.

tlcbball

I know scrimmage's don't matter, but tonight H.S. showed alot of heart and determination that they was going to be good tonight. Hermitage Springs beat Westmoreland in OT (54-48). I have seen alot of people saying they was going to get beat 80-40 or w/e. I also heard that people was saying they was going to beat H.S. by however many they wanted. Hermitage Springs is playing very well under their new coach, and I think they will be top 3 in the district this year if they play like they did tonight.

Hermitage Springs beats Westmoreland in Overtime 54-48!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this game shouldnt have ever went in to overtime. as it was said earlier in the 1st post scrimmages do not matter and the reason for that is the refs are not official. ill give it to HS the had alot of heart out there but in an actual game 3 out of 4 of their best players would have been fouled out in the first half. you could say the refs were fairly consistent in lettin ppl run over, knock down or anything else of that matter...they prolly could have got away with a form tackle out there. but enough about the refs cuz no matter what they never win or lose a ball game for anyone. HS has improved alot and looked good but hopefully they will see westmoreland again and see how the game should have ended up.good luck to both teams in their seasons.

Edited by NCfan21

Ah it's a scrimage and I don't think scrimages means a thing when it comes to actually seeing who has the better team...all scrimages is for is getting your team in a groove and getting them ready for the season...HS played good and won, but they shouldn't get to cocky because this is a scrimage...Now when the season comes around the start beating some tough teams i'll say they're a team that could go to the region...but until then i've still got them picked no higher than 5th or 6th...

Edited by swanson71

ROFLMAO. This is great. I'll take credit for the 80-40 score. I said it not anyone else. The thing I've said all along is attitude. H.S. people are on here like they are goin to state after this game. You played with your refs in your gym and won in overtime. This is great. LOL.