Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

mphstigerfan

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your name is neutralfan07 but your a jo byrns fan :thumb:

I am a Robertson Co. fan, but JBS is the best team in the county this year. Ok Give ur opinion guys dont get on here and talk crap. Logger169, and u other JBS fans calm down, u guys know that JBS wont kill MP. It will be a close game, whether MP likes it or not, it wont be a blowout for either team. Earlier in the year when u guys talked about Hammock, Daily, and Ingram, and now ur saying that Dixon is the best. You guys change ur opinion every week. As for JBS didnt beat CA as bad as MP, Ok look at this: Ok u guys beat Wayne Co. like 19-6 or sumthing like that, JBS beat them 35-6. WC only lost to collinwood by 3, so that would kinda show that JBS can beat Cwood, so how u gonna say that we cant match up w/ u guys. U cant use that Ezell Harding beat East, cuz they never showed up for that game because they were lookin past them and lookin to play us the next week. Then they went on to beat DCA CPA and Goodpasture. Two of those teams beat Ezell including Goodpasture killin them in the playoffs. I am not on here to talk crap, cuz i am a respectable fan and respect MP, but u guys stop saying that we cant match up w/ u guys, cuz TRUST me we can, and we will. We KNOW daily is good so stop blowing him up, we already know hes really good.

ill say mt pleasant 50, jo byrns 28 Its true that mt pleasants defense was totally shredded by collinwood, but frankly collinwoods qb and tailback are as good as, if not the best in the state, they could score at will on anybody right now. I havent seen jo byrns but from what ive heard they dont have great speed like mt pleasant or collinwood. Mphs is fast but also very big so i will go with them. The long drive could take something away from mt pleasant but they should be in incredible condition after enduring that epic struggle friday night, that was really something to see, and what a workout!! If it wasnt so far away id like to see the game but i dont even have a clue where jo byrns is.

Jo Byrns's QB Clay Head is better then Cwoods QB. Trust me on that one!!!

Dont get me wrong 33 points is suffecient, but if we want to compare scores from previous games, MP put up 50 against CA and it could of been whole lot more because thier 2nd and 3rd string played againt thier (CA) ones for most of the second half. So I put more weight into ppl who have watched both teams play then what prior scores show. And so far I like what I hear.

2 things:

1st: yeah MP scored 50 but they also allowed 19 to JBS 7.

2nd: I talked to some WC ppl and they said that if they had to pick a winner they would pick JBS, so have u been talking too? If its CA ppl, of course there gonna pick yall cuz JBS beat them and they are EXTREME sore losers!!!!!

2 things:

1st: yeah MP scored 50 but they also allowed 19 to JBS 7.

2nd: I talked to some WC ppl and they said that if they had to pick a winner they would pick JBS, so have u been talking too? If its CA ppl, of course there gonna pick yall cuz JBS beat them and they are EXTREME sore losers!!!!!

Wow didnt mean to cause a fuss LOL. I was trying to say what you guys are saying. You can't go by scores. If thats the case MP should have beat CW by 21 points and they didnt. It will be an epic battle. Go Tigers.

Wow didnt mean to cause a fuss LOL. I was trying to say what you guys are saying. You can't go by scores. If thats the case MP should have beat CW by 21 points and they didnt. It will be an epic battle. Go Tigers.

Man no fuss just trying to get alittle respect for lil ole Jo Byrns. If anything has been accomplished this year, its that JBS will be respected NOW!!! Yes i agree u cant compare scores at all, just using some scores to show that there is prove that we can compete w/ u guys, NOT beat u, cuz no score says that, but can compete.

I am from mt.pleasant and i am going to say this IT DOESN'T MATTER who beat who by what!! Thats why you play the GAME!!!!! and for all of you on here talking about who beat who by what Come on guys ya'll know the best prepared team with the best game plan will win and as for DAILY he is going to be the best back ya'll have seen yet and the same for MP the QB the head kid is for real he is going to be the best MP has seen. I am saying MP32 JB 28 GOODLUCK TOO BOTH TEAMS GO TIGERS #1 PEACE :thumb:

Man no fuss just trying to get alittle respect for lil ole Jo Byrns. If anything has been accomplished this year, its that JBS will be respected NOW!!! Yes i agree u cant compare scores at all, just using some scores to show that there is prove that we can compete w/ u guys, NOT beat u, cuz no score says that, but can compete.

When you get to the final 8 everybody better respect everybody or you will be heading home quickly with a loss. No prob neutral, I promise you MP respects JB.

Edited by junglefever

I forgot who said that CA fans would not be pulling for MP. I think that some have a bit more respect for our county teams than you may think (many of the players are friends with each other) . It will be a great ball game and I think that you should congratulate both teams for making it this far and cheer for the team you want to win and do not put down the players from the opposite team!

I forgot who said that CA fans would not be pulling for MP. I think that some have a bit more respect for our county teams than you may think (many of the players are friends with each other) . It will be a great ball game and I think that you should congratulate both teams for making it this far and cheer for the team you want to win and do not put down the players from the opposite team!

and i agree with you who ever win's will be great and who ever loese's should hold there head very high for getting to where thay are so let's not get into who is better than who because on any given nite it could change so good luck everyone JBS 35 mp 24 is my prediction