Coalfield vs Hampton

kra58

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you have faced the speed & stongest of somebody like Coalfield. BD is tuff!!!!!!!!!

we heard of speed about harriman, we won. We heard of the passing game of Happy Valley, we won. We ehard of the running game of Horney form Cloudland, we won. We ehard of the passing game of Sunbrite, we won. we now hear you, not too worried. ;)

we heard of speed about harriman, we won. We heard of the passing game of Happy Valley, we won. We ehard of the running game of Horney form Cloudland, we won. We ehard of the passing game of Sunbrite, we won. we now hear you, not too worried. :thumb:

Coalfield heard of horney, they won, Coalfield hears of speed from Harriman, they won with 28 points to zero...At the Half, And yes, Sunbright, and what do you know? Coalfield wins, now the two 290+ pounders...yah we've heard of them....

No, raiders, Carter Co. has their own "King," they don't need to be borrowing ours! :(

Besides, if I understand their posts correctly, our "King" is a lot more popular guy than theirs is! :(

And, by the way nemesis, that score above was my "postgame" prediction of the Cloudland vs. Coalfield game. :thumb:

I haven't yet made my Trousdale Co. prediction. :D

Hope the Dogs are having a great week!

---rSquared