Sale Creek Basketball

onlyball4sc12

Salecreek is little better this year they have five players on the court that play together better than the last 2 previous years where they just had one or two players that touched the ball They should beat the teams they are suppose to like richard hardy and whitwell and might even pull a upset win over a team like south pitt or Lv im Saying 3rd to 4th in the district this year

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you one thing personaly I think that it kinda wrong that Chatt. Christain gets pushed out of Sale Creeks district and a team that is higher than them gets bumped down and put in their district. Maybe they did not win maybe they did not due their best but the coach has other players on the team that ARE ABLE to help out to make the win, but yet he leaves them on the bench.

Didnt Sale Creek lose by 25 last night to CSAS...they arent any good

Actually they lost by 30 and that was after a come back they was getting killed the whole game then csas put in they JV for the last quarter...Sale creek stinks they are one of the worst teams in the are besides whitwell...thats just the way it is and the way it always will be they will always stink...and csas is certainly gonna kill in that district this year they will most def. win district i dunno bout region though

I am sorry I think yall need to grow up and find some mistakes in how yall play instead of talkin bout how bad Sale Creek is. I want to see all of yall get your up comin teams together and work all summer to improve your skills. I dont think yall can personaly. I dont think any of yall really know how to play basketball. I mean not all of it is them the coach dont help matters any. So all yall need ot grow up and learn to quit talkin bout other teams and learn to find your own mistakes in your own game.

I am sorry I think yall need to grow up and find some mistakes in how yall play instead of talkin bout how bad Sale Creek is. I want to see all of yall get your up comin teams together and work all summer to improve your skills. I dont think yall can personaly. I dont think any of yall really know how to play basketball. I mean not all of it is them the coach dont help matters any. So all yall need ot grow up and learn to quit talkin bout other teams and learn to find your own mistakes in your own game.

Im gonna tell you the same thing I told the other guy. If your gonna start threads about your team you cant get mad when people post their opinion. And if you lose a district game by 25 people are gonna say you stink. Sorry.

Sale Creek is definately behind the big 3 of district 6 (csas, valley, sp). they could very well take fourth place though and make it to the region tourney. thats as far as they would make it though, b/c they would see a very good temple or grace in the first round of regions. hats off to sale creek though for getting a little better and WANTING to get even better. all i can say is keep working hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Sale Creek is definately behind the big 3 of district 6 (csas, valley, sp). they could very well take fourth place though and make it to the region tourney. thats as far as they would make it though, b/c they would see a very good temple or grace in the first round of regions. hats off to sale creek though for getting a little better and WANTING to get even better. all i can say is keep working hard.

yea i agree wit u completly... sale creek has gotten better but when it does come to playing csas or valley they have some competition but when it comes to south pitt after last nights game loosing to 21st century they might get up to third... but i think csas will have the top seat in the district but who knows sale creek could cause a MAJOR upset this year