Hixson Girls

toolfan

How good are the Hixson Girls? Well they have the top three bowlers (Stephanie Bledsoe, Allie Chase, and Cindy Buckner) who can all shoot above a 230 on any given day. Then you have Kayla Carnes. When she gets on a roll, she is extremely hard to beat. She has only been bowling for three months and already has 3 235 games. With these girls on the team, I think they will be extremely hard to beat!

Edited by toolfan

mr300 Posted Nov 20 2005 - 05:12 PM

Soddy Girls can beat them just wait till they get a rematch w/ them in a couple of week's.

4 of the 6 Hixson girls bowled well below their season averages against Soddy Daisy last week. So, I wouldn't be too confident as to the outcome on December 16th.

And just for the record, Soddy Daisy has to have the most obnoxious student fans I have ever seen. I've watched high school bowling for 2 years and they are the absolute worst!

Cheer FOR your team, not against the other team. Show some sportsmanship!

Edited by catsbackr

• 3 weeks later...

UMMM U R WRONG BOUT THAT........NONE OF THE GIRLS CHEERING WERE GOIN AGAINST THE OTHER TEAM!!!!! GET THE FACTS STRAIT!!!!! O AND BY THE WAY.......WHO CAME IN 2ND IN STATE AND WHO HAS NEVER BEEN? EXACTLY!!! HIXSON HAS A GOOD TEAM BUT ALL U DO IS DISS SODDY AND IM SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!! GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!!

actually i heard some of the fans cheering against the other team and it doesn't matetr how many times they went to state all that matters is this year and this year hixson is stronger than ever!!!

UMMM U R WRONG BOUT THAT........NONE OF THE GIRLS CHEERING WERE GOIN AGAINST THE OTHER TEAM!!!!! GET THE FACTS STRAIT!!!!! O AND BY THE WAY.......WHO CAME IN 2ND IN STATE AND WHO HAS NEVER BEEN? EXACTLY!!! HIXSON HAS A GOOD TEAM BUT ALL U DO IS DISS SODDY AND IM SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!! GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!!

Actually I heard some of the soddy fans myself cheering against Hixson. Yea we all know that cheering for your team is great. But show some respect to the other team. There is no need in cheering against. That shows nothing but bad sportsmanship. It really doesnt make anyone look good or make anyone bowl better. Im sorry if it makes you feel good inside. But thats really bad sportsman ship. And no one is really dissing Soddy if you look at it. People are expressing what they think. Yeah I guess a lot of people are tired of all this crap. But dont just blame Hixson people. And I think Hixson has a good chance at making it to state this year. Even if Soddy did get 2nd last year. Hixson has a great chance of making it to state this year!! Thanks..

• 4 weeks later...