Lafayette @ RBS

gotmilk?

well if u watched the TC game Leo u must not have seen what i seen they was talkin to each other and everythin.It does take a team to win and not jus 1 or 2 ppl and naw i wont b at that game swanson wish i was we r goin to merrol hyde to play that night but hey i have my friends there callin me and tellin me everythin!!! :thumb:

Hey i'll be there as well watchen the tp fly...lol...RBS by 5...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this game will be a very exciting game as it always is, but as for whoever said that without Stinson doing very well then Lafayette will lose. I think that is an over statement because i know all of Lafayette's ball players and i kno what they are capable of doing. This is not a team that can not win unless Stinson has 30 pts. Stinson is an excellant player and if he plays well then of course that gives Lafayette a better opprotunity to win, but there are more players on this team that can pose a serious threat. Casey Shrum had 20 pts the other night against Station Camp, and Justin HARP (not Harper) had 21 against Hartsville. Lafayette's other guards (Matt Wilson, Alan Hire, and Dyron Birdwell) can all shoot the ball well. This team is a more well rounded team. They are more mature and better understand the game. I dont want to say who is going to win but no one should underestimate them.

If you want to start critiquing people's posts then go right ahead, but all i was doing is correcting a person's name that was wrong.

Thank you swanson for correcting my typo with your extensive knowledge in english.. :lol:

Well all I was doing was correcting a word that you got wrong...that's all...is correcting a a 4 letter word wrong???

Swanson is the man,don,t you know that?

If they didn't then they do now... :justwrestle:

HAHAHA thats funny I hope the game goes great with Lafayette beatin RBS i jus hope Lafayette doesnt end up chokin though cause they are a good team! Good Luck Tigers!!!

Now you wouldn't be for Lafayette in this one would you???I thought you were from RBS...I guess I was wrong... :justwrestle:

Wow....this stuff is still going on?! HAHA. I haven't been to an RBS/Lafayette game in a while. But I remember the TP show...pretty interesting, but like someone else said, it really just gets the RBS crowd that more pumped up, because unlike the first year it happened, they are waiting for it to happen. I didn't know about the bouncy balls thought. That is uncalled for. I hope that doesn't happen tonight. I haven't seen either team play, but since I am an RBS alumni, I'm rooting for the DAWGS!!!!!!!!