Lafayette @ RBS...

swanson71

Swanson if im not mistaken you are the 1 that made the prediction that rbs by 20+. That shows how much you know about macon vs. rbs it is always a close game and ill be darn if you you dont go spouting off at the mouth again saying it will be another whipping i never saw a whipping the first game it was a hard fought game by both and very very very close at that. You might ought to start predicting your football games there a little easier to decide who will win.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swanson if im not mistaken you are the 1 that made the prediction that rbs by 20+. That shows how much you know about macon vs. rbs it is always a close game and ill be darn if you you dont go spouting off at the mouth again saying it will be another whipping i never saw a whipping the first game it was a hard fought game by both and very very very close at that. You might ought to start predicting your football games there a little easier to decide who will win.

Swanson these first time posters are getting the best of you.

I can agree with you swanson did go a lil over bored with his prediction but he has the right to do that.I mean come on tho you are taking shots at RBS football umm if ppl didnt know which side had the most class they do now.

I know it...These first time posters just let me have it...I guess that's what they like to do...Get a name and lay the lumber to me... :D:D ...But yeah I don't know nothing about the Macon vs RBS game...I've been to them for the last how many years???Ah I know I went overboard on the pick...But I've also said in other posts that this game is always close...I put that post simply to say that RBS is better than last year and better than Lafayette this year...I hate blow outs when we play each other because Lafayette always seems to leave after halftime...why's that????Yeah the score being 20+ or by 1 it's a W...oh yeah and taking shots at our football team...that's real good...You know our football games are about as easy to predict as that playoff game with Notre Dame huh???

As to tennisguy's ignorant comment about RBS playing weak teams I have to laugh. At least they play teams in their class. The only AA teams you all play are in your own district. Gordonsville tomorrow night and Hartsville last week. Man, you must be proud!!!! Also, the "misunderstanding" with Comptons foul probably wouldn't have happened if your ignorant bookkeeper could do his job and quit acting like an idiot!!!

Talk about class!!!

Who walked off the court after getting beat last year without even shaking hands?.....RBS. Even the coach walked away. At least MC did have the respect to shake hands after the game. RBS, I am sure, would have walked away again this year if they had got beat. Now talk to me about class!!!

:thumb:<_< Oh my gosh if thats all you have got to come back with that's funny.Alright you want to start on class for who knows how long macon as been coming to RBS gym throwing sutff on the court and trying to pick fights.Another thing is after everytime yall win why do you jump in the middle of the court.I got an answer to that NO CLASS. NOW TALK TO ME ABOUT CLASS!!! :thumb:

Let's talk about class just for a second...like RTV said...who throws stuff almost everytime these 2 teams play...after lafayette wins who goes out and jumps around on the bulldog...yeah we shook hands this year after we lost because we wasn't to busy jump'en around on the middle of the court...How come noone shook hands after the boys games...that's right Lafayette went straight to the middle of the court, not a one got a chance to do anything...I hope we win both games at lafayette and then I hope RBS doesn't run out in middle of the court, and I hope RBS doesn't do a thing and then I want to see if you all call us classless, and refer back to last year...

Talk about class!!!

Who walked off the court after getting beat last year without even shaking hands?.....RBS. Even the coach walked away. At least MC did have the respect to shake hands after the game. RBS, I am sure, would have walked away again this year if they had got beat. Now talk to me about class!!!

Just like you all have the repsect to jump around in the middle of our court this year...I didn't see a one of your players trying to shake hands this year...all I saw was students and the players jumpen around....