Wayne County vs. Zion

bballntn32

I agree Santa Fe by 15+....... :thumb:

Well if zion brings their '''A''' game to SF then don't count on SF losing by more than 15+..but if zion doesn't bring their "'A'' game then SF might win by 15+..Zion is pretty amazing when they play the top of their game..hopefully all of their games this year will be played as best as they can be..lets just say if zion plays their ''A'' game every game this season they would give most teams a run for their money...anyways goood luck to both teams on friday...and all the other teams in 12A!!

enuf said....

wayne county 76

zion christian 36

OKAY....I'm sure you won't believe this but o well,,,your loss...anyways Zion has never played as bad as they did against yall lastnight,,,believe it or not...I think they played worse then they did last year,,, because of reasons that can't be discussed on here. I understand yall murdered zion tonight,, and I'm not taking anything away from that. I just want yall to know it definently won't be that much of an easier win next time...i guess we'll just have too wait and see...but yall did play well,,and yall can hit those three's....