Richland Raiders Beat Cornersville in Holiday Tourney

jamieroper

The Richland Raiders got their first win with a decisive win over their best friends at Cornersville. The final margin was 17 I believe. However, Richland was up 59 to 30 after 3 quarters so the game was not that close. After losing a hard fought game last night by 7, this win was badly needed. The Raiders got their usual scoring from their post players, however, the guards are starting to heat up. That is what it will take to win more than you lose. Congrats. and continue to work hard. GO RAIDERS :lol:

Saw the tourney and was amazed Who told Richlands head coach that he was qualified to coach? most of the kids on the bench could of made wiser choices on the rotation of the bench. shooters on the bench, wannabe's shooting every hands on, assistant coach with more experience and a better record needs to step up and take back his old job. what a waste.

Saw the tourney and was amazed Who told Richlands head coach that he was qualified to coach? most of the kids on the bench could of made wiser choices on the rotation of the bench. shooters on the bench, wannabe's shooting every hands on, assistant coach with more experience and a better record needs to step up and take back his old job. what a waste.

I missed the tourney due to the holiday. What happened at Ardmore that I missed? All I have heard from the fans were positives from Saturday's game.

Please catch me up on all the details!!