Culleoka vs. Forrest

culleokarep

Cully won tonight 52-44 outscoring the rockets 21-6 in the fourth quarter. Rockets had a seven point lead at the end of the third. All I have to say is what kind of coaching do you call that from the Forrest's coach. His team looked like they were confused and were scared to lose. They have a good team but it was terrible coaching tonight, I hope the Forrest's coach gets them back on track. Forrest has played well to this point it's not time to fall apart. One last thing why didn't shankle start tonight? Both teams played hard and Culleoka deserved the win. Culleoka shot 25 free throws to Forrest's 6 is what I was just told on the phone.

First of all Cully always seems to shoot more free throws, so get used to it......

What happened to Forrest in the 4th ????

How did the matchup between the posts playout????

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shankle didn't start on behalf of a decision made by the coach... I beleive it was some type of punishment... He and donavon both played average tonight...

The 4th uarter was sick... Chapel Hill was scared to loose instead of being the aggressor the were def aggressed... That makes me so mad... Gentry should have done more penetrating because he was the only one making anything happen! Everyone else started shoting threes with 2 minutes to go!

16-4 Foul ###### in the 2nd half cully's favor... But that is no excuse... My boy Corey didnt show up in the 4th as well as the rest of the team!

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!

Shankle didn't start on behalf of a decision made by the coach... I beleive it was some type of punishment... He and donavon both played average tonight...

The 4th uarter was sick... Chapel Hill was scared to loose instead of being the aggressor the were def aggressed... That makes me so mad... Gentry should have done more penetrating because he was the only one making anything happen! Everyone else started shoting threes with 2 minutes to go!

16-4 Foul ###### in the 2nd half cully's favor... But that is no excuse... My boy Corey didnt show up in the 4th as well as the rest of the team!

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!

It was a very good game, not as good as last years game. The refs were bad on both sides tonight. Cully's coach was ejected in 2nd quarter that lite a fire under cully

which started the game sleep walking. Both teams played their hearts out, hats off to

chapel hill and cully no cheap shots and class on both ends. Good Luck

awesome game...it was better than last years....and i dont wanna hear the foul shot number....there were 4 intentional fouls in the last 2 minutes that led to 8 free throws so enough about that....in the first half our boys were playing skiddish defense chapel hill was getting some open shots and hitting them...two things though in the first half set the tone for the rest of the game....one coach slatten gets thrown out and the assistant principal and former girls coach ken harris has to take over the bench....and with 5 seconds to go in the first half mario takes a inbounds pass runs full speed the length of the court and hits a layup at the buzzer right by everyone....if our boys would have hit their free throws at the end the score would have been more spread out....but good game this rivalry just keeps gettting better everytime these two teams step out on the floor <_<

Heard Mario had 20, how did he play overall. Any threes tonight, he has been hitting a couple per game. He has been playing well from what I have heard. I expect him to have a breakout summer for the Nashville Celtics and make a national name for himself.

i think he was 3-4 from three range...hitting two with a defender on him he just pulled up and drained it.....he played solid defense and he was grabbin boards left and right in the second half...he also knocked down his free throws when we needed them....hes havin a good year...all the boys are...this culleoka team is gonna make a good run if they keep playing like this

Edited by culleokarep

Corey's brother (Hunter) does post on this name sometime... But this user name is shared by our whole family, we all post on here... Hunter actually post the least. But yes we are Corey #54 and Chandler #10 family, if that is what you were wondering... We do our best to only put up legit points and support our boys while respecting everything and everyone else! Although we are family and partial to our two boys, we wound never put anything out of the way or that didn't have some type of truth to it, that we know of. This is just a fun way to have debates and get our guys some well deserved respect!

Good luck to Cully and Chapel Hill the rest of the way!