Santa Fe vs. Zion

basketballfanatic

I agree Roger is a good player. He should shut him down. I just don't see how he could be so good and not start for BA. He guarded Brandon Wright in practice and probably didn't see anything but Brandons feet when he looked up.

the only reason cass couldn't play for BA besides JV was b/c of TSSAA rules b/c he transferred from Zion to BA....but since he only played JV at BA he can play this year at Zion for varsity

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason cass couldn't play for BA besides JV was b/c of TSSAA rules b/c he transferred from Zion to BA....but since he only played JV at BA he can play this year at Zion for varsity

I think either he couldn't cut it in that division or he was feelin down on himself and decided to come back to his old school to be the hero. I just don't see why he would give up playin at BA to come back to Zion. :thumb:

Edited by basketballfanatic

I think either he couldn't cut it in that division or he was feelin down on himself and decided to come back to his old school to be the hero. I just don't see why he would give up playin at BA to come back to Zion. :thumb:

He had his reasons for coming back and I assure you that it wasn't b/c he "couldn't cut it." He lives in Columbia so why not go to ZCA. I mean we don't exactly have a reputation for athletics but our academics are second to none. I think he probably just loves playing ball with all his buddies he's had since the 5th grade.

I really have no business in this forum but I would just like to say that Santa Fe is terrible this year... And I'm not to sure they could right there way out of a wet paper sack! Chapel Hill's C team whipped them... And Chapel Hill's C team is horrible too... Santa Fe is not looking to good, for a while!

Yeah Forrest did put a good whipping on Santa Fe and about the whole C team thing, Santa Fe really only has an A team and a C team because most of the subs are freshmen and sophomores.....

How can they be horrible when they were hitting threes left and right....??????

Man Are you guys in for an eye opener! I'm not saying they will beat anyone, mainly because I don't know and haven't seen anyone else in the district play. BUT I do know unless you all have some transferred talent, NO one will be as good as Cass. BANK ON IT.

After seeing the WC/ZCA score I believe this should be a good game. 9 points for Cass. He must have gotta bullied in the paint. Hey guys thanks for making me look like a totaly idiot building you all up. :thumb:

Stephenzca....how's your own words taste...I mean what's this statement about "NO one will be as good as Cass.". :lol: .....I mean come on...Look at the WC score and the "9" points Cass had...threat not to WC but to Sante Fe maybe...Sante Fe I hope pulls this one off... ZCA will have to step it up to get over this stalemate of a game....The O'Doyle stricks again....(and he was hurt) :lol:

Edited by Waynefame

He had his reasons for coming back and I assure you that it wasn't b/c he "couldn't cut it." He lives in Columbia so why not go to ZCA. I mean we don't exactly have a reputation for athletics but our academics are second to none. I think he probably just loves playing ball with all his buddies he's had since the 5th grade.

judging from the WC game, HE COULDN'T CUT IT!!! what happened to the 24 point average? I think he had to face a good team like WC for everyone to open their eyes. I take that back, just you stephenzca. <_<

I really have no business in this forum but I would just like to say that Santa Fe is terrible this year... And I'm not to sure they could right there way out of a wet paper sack! Chapel Hill's C team whipped them... And Chapel Hill's C team is horrible too... Santa Fe is not looking to good, for a while!

Santa Fe has talent this year like always but they aren't playing together, and they commit way to many turnovers. I think they can turn it around though. <_<