Richland vs Eagleville

sharpie4014

Eagleville comes to Richland today and I want to know your thoughts on what the predictions will be on the game. I think that if Richland plays like a team like they did against Conersville they will come out with a win but they have to play mistake free basketball and control their turnovers.

Richland-61

Eagleville-59

Those are close scores because it will be a close game.

COME OUT AND SUPPORT THEM RAIDERS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Looks like the Raiders maybe more than some teams thought. Eagleville had won their first three games by an average of 31 points, defeating Moore Co. and Santa Fe. Richland took them to the wire and had opportunities to win. This team played the best team basketball I have seen in two years!!

However there were some questionable decisions made by the young coach. First, why is one of your best players still riding the pine four games into the season? Second, why did your leading scorer this season not start? And finally why does he wear a suit? No other coach in Tennessee wears a suit to a game.

I think the Richland Raiders may want some respect from their district!

GO RAIDERS!! KEEP FIGHTING!!

If you boys continue to play as a team like you did against Eagleville the Richland Boys Basketball team will play a major role this season. Instead of being a group of very good individual players you are showing the signs of being a very very good team.

I agree!! The Raiders looked solid last night. A few mistakes here and there but an excellant game!! I am absolutely thrilled with the game my guys played. Our real test will come Tuesday against a strong Culleoka team who beat Forrest last night by 8.

Looks like the Raiders maybe more than some teams thought. Eagleville had won their first three games by an average of 31 points, defeating Moore Co. and Santa Fe. Richland took them to the wire and had opportunities to win. This team played the best team basketball I have seen in two years!!

However there were some questionable decisions made by the young coach. First, why is one of your best players still riding the pine four games into the season? Second, why did your leading scorer this season not start? And finally why does he wear a suit? No other coach in Tennessee wears a suit to a game.

I think the Richland Raiders may want some respect from their district!

GO RAIDERS!! KEEP FIGHTING!!

TEAM

THE RICHLAND BOYS NOW WHAT THE WORD TEAM MEANS THEY SHOWED IT LASTNITE YALL KEEP PLAYING LIKE THAT AND YOU WILL BE UNSTOPABLE YOU MIGHT HAVE LOST BUT YOU STILLED PLAYED AS A TEAM AND YOU GAVE EAGLEVILLE A RUN FOR THERE MONEY. JUST A FEW MISTAKES BUT YALL PLAYED GREAT BALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :thumb:

WAY TO GO RAIDERS