Lady Landers Basketball

Guess_Who

In Tim Chambers' article he points out that the Cloudland Ladies are more than a couple selfish three-point shooters. FOURTEEN REBOUNDS by HEATHER BANNER! Now that's team play in it's essense.

I'm soo glad somebody is finally giving Banner her do. We have all heard about Lunceford playing, but its nice for Banner getting the respect she deserves!! ;)

Hopefully Edwards will be back soon to add some more experience to the team :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Tim Chambers' article he points out that the Cloudland Ladies are more than a couple selfish three-point shooters. FOURTEEN REBOUNDS by HEATHER BANNER! Now that's team play in it's essense.

I'm soo glad somebody is finally giving Banner her do. We have all heard about Lunceford playing, but its nice for Banner getting the respect she deserves!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully Edwards will be back soon to add some more experience to the team :P

Banner is playing outstanding. I have a question is Edwards really all that great cause i saw her practiceing this past summer and to be honest she didnt look good, but i guess she has gotten better . But is she all that great like ppl really let on??????

Banner is playing outstanding. I have a question is Edwards really all that great cause i saw her practiceing this past summer and to be honest she didnt look good, but i guess she has gotten better . But is she all that great like ppl really let on??????

Well what ppl are letting on is all true. Edwards is going to be a very important factor to the Lady Landers success this year along with many others. She can play inside as well as outside. Once she gets back on the court and gets into the swing of things she will be a very big threat to the other teams.

Well what ppl are letting on is all true. Edwards is going to be a very important factor to the Lady Landers success this year along with many others. She can play inside as well as outside. Once she gets back on the court and gets into the swing of things she will be a very big threat to the other teams.

Well i guess when the time comes we will just see how good edwards is. Anyways how much longer untill she is able 2 play?