135- Steven Finley(Bo) pinned Johnson(Br), 3:53

140- Phillip Gbee (Bo) dec. Thornton (Br), 14-8

145- Ruieuah (Br) pinned Riley Hannah (Bo), 1:36

152- Poole (Br) dec. Jackson Mobley (Bo), 11-6

160- Bolton (Br) pinned Sprague (Bo), 3:29

171- Lee Doster (Bo) pinned Karr (Br), 3:22

189- Chris Allen (Bo), forfeit

Edited by wrestlemom

I was at that match last night, and the TSSAA really, really needs to step up to the plate and get rid of that ref. He was horrible. I have wrestled, coached and been around the sport for almost 25 years, and that was the worst exhibition of refereeing I have ever witnessed.

Briarcrest didn't shoot in several tight matches. Not in a period, but throughout the entire match, and that didn't happen once, but 2 times. No passivity warning, no stalling warnings, nothing.... He missed back points in 2 different matches, that would have turned matches from decisions to major decisions.

Overall... he was just horrible. I honestly hope that he gets sent out to Nashville or worse yet Chattanooga so that I real stink can be made to get this guy some training on how to make kids wrestle.

I was at that match last night, and the TSSAA really, really needs to step up to the plate and get rid of that ref. He was horrible. I have wrestled, coached and been around the sport for almost 25 years, and that was the worst exhibition of refereeing I have ever witnessed.

Briarcrest didn't shoot in several tight matches. Not in a period, but throughout the entire match, and that didn't happen once, but 2 times. No passivity warning, no stalling warnings, nothing.... He missed back points in 2 different matches, that would have turned matches from decisions to major decisions.

Overall... he was just horrible. I honestly hope that he gets sent out to Nashville or worse yet Chattanooga so that I real stink can be made to get this guy some training on how to make kids wrestle.

215- Jackson (Br) dec. Josh Bourland (Bo), 5-11

275- Winters (Br) pinned Wesley Simpson (Bo), 5:38

103- Zach Herndon (Bo), forfeit

112- Justin Raupp (Bo) pinned Rushing (Br), 1:56

119- Reed Carter (Bo) major dec. Pentacost (Br), 10-1

125- Fink (Br) pinned Taylor Blain (Bo), :12

130- Jackson (Br) pinned Aron Gianinni (Bo), :53

135- Steven Finley(Bo) pinned Johnson(Br), 3:53

140- Phillip Gbee (Bo) dec. Thornton (Br), 14-8

145- Ruieuah (Br) pinned Riley Hannah (Bo), 1:36

152- Poole (Br) dec. Jackson Mobley (Bo), 11-6

160- Bolton (Br) pinned Sprague (Bo), 3:29

171- Lee Doster (Bo) pinned Karr (Br), 3:22

189- Chris Allen (Bo), forfeit

I have been to several matches this year ------by far the refs are the worst--- allowing a pot. dangerous move to progress to an injury before it is stopped----not knowing the difference between 2&3 pt. near-falls-------what the word (stall) means---------what a slam is---------difference between freestyle and folkstyle-------difference between wrestling and street fighting on the mat------arm bars being pushed passed a 90 degree angle causing injury.

To be a ref. all it takes is to pass an open book test-------it would be nice if someone would actually watch them ref. a match before they get your child hurt.

It is really our fault because ----example----when we let high school boys ref. freestyle matches at a Germantown tourn. last year---I guess to save money--

Next time a bad ref. shows up at your school -----just say no ----save the 50.00 dallars and let the coaches alternate back and forth.