gibson county/chester county

mustang 97

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson Co. has the capability of running away with this one. Chester County would have to play flawless in order for them to even be in the game. Dudley will get her points. Thomas is too inconsistent. Her surrounding cast is not as good as Dudley's. Gibson by 20.

And Thomas will undoubtedly get hers as well. Flawless, I don't think so? No... Chester just needs to take care of the ball and play defense, something they get better and better at each game.

Thomas inconsistent??? :thumb: Actually, when you get down to it, her cast is about the same as Dudley's. The teams that will beat Gibson are the ones who can handle a decent press.

Edited by prov1

Single A Gleason would say different. Chester, outside of Thomas, can not play with Gibson, outside of Dudley. Post is an example.

Gleason would say different to what? What does Gleason have to do with this game? Has Gibson played Gleason? The Holmes girl looked to do mighty fine against Gibson's inside the last 2 years. Add that other rebounding machine Chester has, and I'd say their post game isn't too bad. Regardless, Chester will either win or lose and will only get better by playing one of the toughest schedules in the state.

CC's first 6 games: Dyersburg, Gleason, Westview, Dyer Co., Hardin Co., Gibson Co. (where are the cupcakes...there are none!!!!) :D

Have a nice day! :lol:

Gleason would say different to what? What does Gleason have to do with this game? Has Gibson played Gleason? The Holmes girl looked to do mighty fine against Gibson's inside the last 2 years. Add that other rebounding machine Chester has, and I'd say their post game isn't too bad. Regardless, Chester will either win or lose and will only get better by playing one of the toughest schedules in the state.

CC's first 6 games: Dyersburg, Gleason, Westview, Dyer Co., Hardin Co., Gibson Co. (where are the cupcakes...there are none!!!!) :D

Have a nice day! :lol:

Nice post.....their first 6 games are brutal and only making them ready for tournament play. Coach P knows what she's doing....

Dyer Co. and Hardin Co. are hardly worthy opponents. The other I will agree with you. Chester could surprise in March but things need to change.

I know, why don't you make a list of "worthy opponents" your top ten have played, and teach us. :thumb: lol

How many times does Chester have "to surprise" in March for you to give them credit? If another team loses early, you say they "need to wake up" and rank them 2nd. If Chester loses early, you say "they aren't that good, anyway" and, like the press, rank everyone else with a better record (but lower strength of schedule) above them. Track records don't seem to matter. Still, doesn't seem to keep them off Murphy Center floor. :o:lol:

prov1- I wouldn't call Dyer Co. a worthy opponent. Gleason and GC did scrimmage earlier in the season.

And CC beat Dyer. Scrimmage? So. CC will continue to get better. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season... and, of course, bball season. My regrets and prayer go to the Holloway girl. Hate to see that happen. There are more important things than what we seem to be grabbling about! :thumb: No hard feelings.