Oneida vs. Oliver Springs

youdontknowme

Oneida has to come to play. Did OS lose Blue or whatever from last year? He made the team go, if they still have him then it could mean trouble for the Indians. If not then Oneida needs to run when they can run and when they don't have numbers SLOW DOWN. It's not about how quick you get the shot off boys, its about making it. If Oneida learns when to push and when to slow down, they could be very dangerous.

Very good posts... Oneida can win... whether they do or not is up to them. Oliver Springs is a very solid team. Oneida will have to play strong, and get the scrap points. It is at Oneida, so it could be good game for the Indians...

Oliver Springs doesn't have Bileu, from last year... but your right Ro, he did make that team go. They still have Adam Carter on the inside surrounded by very capable playmakers and shooters. No real standouts, but all are quality players. And each can contribute to the game in their own way.

Oneida boasts quick guards, and a solid inside game. I think it will be a very good game to watch. Some would say that Oliver Springs has the advantage in a close match because of expereince, however, I feel Oneida will come out on top in a close one...

Edited by threeball

Very good posts... Oneida can win... whether they do or not is up to them. Oliver Springs is a very solid team. Oneida will have to play strong, and get the scrap points. It is at Oneida, so it could be good game for the Indians...

Oliver Springs doesn't have Bileu, from last year... but your right Ro, he did make that team go. They still have Adam Carter on the inside surrounded by very capable playmakers and shooters. No real standouts, but all are quality players. And each can contribute to the game in their own way.

Oneida boasts quick guards, and a solid inside game. I think it will be a very good game to watch. Some would say that Oliver Springs has the advantage in a close match because of expereince, however, I feel Oneida will come out on top in a close one...

Some people would disagree about Bilyeu. At times, he was extremely out of control and had poor shot selection. Thye have a very solid nucleus returning with Sanie and Carter inside, and all there guards. Schultz is explosive. Oneida will need to limit turnovers to have a chance. They also have to contain Carter. I expect OS to be a very tough team by tourney time.....

Some people would disagree about Bilyeu. At times, he was extremely out of control and had poor shot selection. Thye have a very solid nucleus returning with Sanie and Carter inside, and all there guards. Schultz is explosive. Oneida will need to limit turnovers to have a chance. They also have to contain Carter. I expect OS to be a very tough team by tourney time.....

Your right, chill. Shultz is one of those playmakers that I was referring to. He can get on a roll and cause serious problems. Oneida will have to play solid defense, and limit turnovers caused not by pressure, but by the changing of defenses that Oliver Springs is capable of doing. The court awarenss of Oneida's youngsters will be tested.

Oliver Springs put a spankin on Oakdale the other night and hopefully got their good game out of the way for this week <_<

Oneida can win and I believe they will but it will take a team effort and they will have to stay under control and not panic.

They are going to have to make their free throws like they did the other night and I know 1 or 2 of them are definitely going to get fouled. If you shoot 90% all the time you are gonna win some games. :lol: