maplewood vs antiock/ whitescreek vs hunterslane

r_oneal27

Well the WC game could be good, but WC has played below its potential so I wouldn't expect a good game there. The maplewood game features two of the best players in the district in SHakeya johns and Rhoneisha Taylor. SHould be a better game, but Taylor's supporting cast isn't good.

i see that whitescreek beat hunterslane and antiock beat maplewood and it was a shame to watch taylor playing one against five not very good odds. :rolleyes:

i see that whitescreek beat hunterslane and antiock beat maplewood and it was a shame to watch taylor playing one against five not very good odds. :thumb:

This is just the kind of situation I have been talking about ,you hate to see a player go to a private school or special transfer out of the school of zone ,but as a parent when you recognize you have a special player in the house these are things that have to be considered given the lack of skilled players that are fed into some of the high schools.Some of the high schools get the players and still are chronic underachievers.

This is just the kind of situation I have been talking about ,you hate to see a player go to a private school or special transfer out of the school of zone ,but as a parent when you recognize you have a special player in the house these are things that have to be considered given the lack of skilled players that are fed into some of the high schools.Some of the high schools get the players and still are chronic underachievers.

coach you are so right and i have to give you and yours much props on handling your star, and she is just that in my book, through all of the coaching changes and obsticles the objective has been achieved and good luck. your insight on this matter is so valuable and i hope the next person can learn from this post.:my hands were tied in my situation and now i have to watch this each game. i never knew how good she (taylor) really is untill you see game after game teams play just to guard her and she still tries to come through and still play team ball to the end and my hat is truly off to her. :thumb: Edited by r_oneal27