santa fe @ Richland

wildcatplayer32

I am basing my opinion on common opponents. Santa Fe beat Mt. Pleasant by 2 and Richland beat Mt. Pleasant by 21 while resting its starter half the game. All 13 players dressed out played at least a quarter. Moore County beat Santa Fe by 40. However, by the score it appears that Santa Fe played Cornersville close with only a 9-point loss. With Cornersville revenging an early season 23-point loss to Collinwood with a 9 point win against Collinwood, that could mean that Cornersville is clicking after not looking too good at the Ardmore Thanksgiving Tournament. In other words, if Cornersville is up to the level of the big boys in D12 (or big girls), a 9-point loss to them may not be bad. Yes, Santa Fe beat Richland last year at the end of the year. Plus, Richland has Wayne County Monday night and then plays Santa Fe Tuesday. Richland could come out of the Wayne County game with allot of momentum or come out down. One thing I have seen about the Richland players is that they do not appear to get too high with a win, nor too low with a loss. They pretty much just come out to play every night. Do not get me wrong, Richland does not have to beat Wayne County to come out of that game with momentum. With 2 seniors out, it would be an upset for Richland to win. However, they have to play well and compete. I think they will. I look forward to seeing Santa Fe’s team. But I have to give the advantage to Richland, even with 2 seniors out. But one thing is for sure. The score starts out at 0 to 0 and Santa Fe has the ability to beat anyone. It should be fun. GO RAIDERS.

I am basing my opinion on common opponents. Santa Fe beat Mt. Pleasant by 2 and Richland beat Mt. Pleasant by 21 while resting its starter half the game. All 13 players dressed out played at least a quarter. Moore County beat Santa Fe by 40. However, by the score it appears that Santa Fe played Cornersville close with only a 9-point loss. With Cornersville revenging an early season 23-point loss to Collinwood with a 9 point win against Collinwood, that could mean that Cornersville is clicking after not looking too good at the Ardmore Thanksgiving Tournament. In other words, if Cornersville is up to the level of the big boys in D12 (or big girls), a 9-point loss to them may not be bad. Yes, Santa Fe beat Richland last year at the end of the year. Plus, Richland has Wayne County Monday night and then plays Santa Fe Tuesday. Richland could come out of the Wayne County game with allot of momentum or come out down. One thing I have seen about the Richland players is that they do not appear to get too high with a win, nor too low with a loss. They pretty much just come out to play every night. Do not get me wrong, Richland does not have to beat Wayne County to come out of that game with momentum. With 2 seniors out, it would be an upset for Richland to win. However, they have to play well and compete. I think they will. I look forward to seeing Santa Fe’s team. But I have to give the advantage to Richland, even with 2 seniors out. But one thing is for sure. The score starts out at 0 to 0 and Santa Fe has the ability to beat anyone. It should be fun. GO RAIDERS.

The first few sentences totally confused me, but i think it should be a good game...!!!!!

Santa Fe's girls could accomplish a lot if they decided to actually care and play a serious game of basketball. If Macenze White could just start passing the ball instead of taking 18 foot slings in the direction of the end of the gym with 2 people on her and her back to the basket they would be much better off.

I agree, they dont seem to care if they win or lose. And about her passing the ball, I agree she does need to pass more...

The coach's inability to coach team ball is not really the problem, afterall he is the same coach that has taken the junior high to the district championship three times in a row. The problem is all in player attitudes. If they refuse to listen to Potts then there really isnt anything he can do that will help, he might not be the best coach in the state but he's not the problem here.