YORK/CUMBERLAND CO

tiggerbaby

york by 20???......are u joking? york has a solid, talented team and a great, amazing leader in brandy brown but cumberland should have won by more than they did. foul trouble was a key factor for the lady jets that night and york is always a tough house to play in....the york girls are great players and good athletes, BUT...i say cchs should have won by at least 20.

york by 20???......are u joking? york has a solid, talented team and a great, amazing leader in brandy brown but cumberland should have won by more than they did. foul trouble was a key factor for the lady jets that night and york is always a tough house to play in....the york girls are great players and good athletes, BUT...i say cchs should have won by at least 20.

Got to agree, Crossville should have won by twenty, but I think York showed Crossville that they could run with them, and would have beat them if they had hit their foul shots. Crossville has a great team, the best I have seen at Crossville in thirty years. Hopefully they will win the State.

i want to give a little more credit to the york girls. they played a well-fought game. some players really shone that night and hit some big shots when needed. cchs has the ability to go to state this year. if the girls can keep their their ducks in a row and team unity as a top priority, they should go to the top. good win ladies.