District 11AA Standings

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Here is how 11AA looks at the moment:

1.) Sycamore (4-1): beat Fairview, CC, Harpeth, and CW; lost to Stewart Co.

2.) Stewart Co. (3-1): beat Fairview, Waverly, and Sycamore; lost to CW

3.) Harpeth (2-1): beat Creek Wood and Cheatham; lost to Sycamore

4.) Creek Wood (2-2): beat Stewart Co. and Waverly; lost to Sycamore & Harpeth

4.) Cheatham Co. (2-2): beat Mont. Cent. and Fairview; lost to Sycamore & HHS

6.) Montgomery Central (0-1): lost to Cheatham Co.

7.) Waverly (0-2): lost to Stewart Co. and Creek Wood

8.) Fairview (0-3): lost to Sycamore, Stewart Co., and Cheatham Co.

It is a three team race in the district right now. Harpeth was everyones preseason favorite to win the district but they have lost three games overall that I know of including an embarrassing loss at home at the hands of county rival Sycamore. Speaking of the War Eagles they currently are leading the district by a half a game. After spanking both Cheatham Co. and Harpeth on the road two weeks in a row Sycamore got upended at home last night by a rapidly improving Stewart Co. bunch. The Rebels dropped a game against Creek Wood in the district this season but big wins at Waverly and Sycamore have folks thinking they are for real and could seriously win this district in 2005-2006. Creek Wood and Cheatham Co. are both in the hunt at 2-2 and both teams can only get better in the second half of the season after virtually playing the first half without healthy basketball teams. Montgomery Central hasn't won a game in the district yet but for them the good thing is they've only lost one game. The Indians could be a second half sleeper in this district before all is said and done. Rounding out the district is Waverly and Fairview. The defending district champs are struggling after all of their losses to graduation while the Yellow Jackets will look to improve in the second half of the season after losing to three of the better teams in the district during the first half of the season.

District MVP Candidates: Jake West (Stewart Co.) & Jesse Moulton (Sycamore)

Here is how 11AA looks at the moment:

1.) Sycamore (4-1): beat Fairview, CC, Harpeth, and CW; lost to Stewart Co.

2.) Stewart Co. (3-1): beat Fairview, Waverly, and Sycamore; lost to CW

3.) Harpeth (2-1): beat Creek Wood and Cheatham; lost to Sycamore

4.) Creek Wood (2-2): beat Stewart Co. and Waverly; lost to Sycamore & Harpeth

4.) Cheatham Co. (2-2): beat Mont. Cent. and Fairview; lost to Sycamore & HHS

6.) Montgomery Central (0-1): lost to Cheatham Co.

8.) Fairview (0-3): lost to Sycamore, Stewart Co., and Cheatham Co.

It is a three team race in the district right now. Harpeth was everyones preseason favorite to win the district but they have lost three games overall that I know of including an embarrassing loss at home at the hands of county rival Sycamore. Speaking of the War Eagles they currently are leading the district by a half a game. After spanking both Cheatham Co. and Harpeth on the road two weeks in a row Sycamore got upended at home last night by a rapidly improving Stewart Co. bunch. The Rebels dropped a game against Creek Wood in the district this season but big wins at Waverly and Sycamore have folks thinking they are for real and could seriously win this district in 2005-2006. Creek Wood and Cheatham Co. are both in the hunt at 2-2 and both teams can only get better in the second half of the season after virtually playing the first half without healthy basketball teams. Montgomery Central hasn't won a game in the district yet but for them the good thing is they've only lost one game. The Indians could be a second half sleeper in this district before all is said and done. Rounding out the district is Waverly and Fairview. The defending district champs are struggling after all of their losses to graduation while the Yellow Jackets will look to improve in the second half of the season after losing to three of the better teams in the district during the first half of the season.

District MVP Candidates: Jake West (Stewart Co.) & Jesse Moulton (Sycamore)

[/quote/]

Well I wouldnt say that sycamore just killed harpeth because harpeth was in it the whole game until the end when sycamore was up by eight i think and then held the ball at half court for the last 5 minutes, and harpeth was throwin up desperation shots. That is all I am going to say about that. Sorry if I get something started dont take anything personal sycamorons. But really the way these three teams have played this year these standings dont suprise me. Harpeth has played like crap most of the season and they really need to step it up.

I cant wait for the sycamore rematch with harpeth and the stewart county games either.

Moulton had a great game against Goodpasture, he really kept them in the game with 4 3's in the second half. So Moulton and West would be my co mvp's for the season but if big john keeps doing like he did last night and against harpeth than he will be up there. And sorry catfish for not telling you what time the game was I forgot to tell everybody i was going to type in there but forgot.

here are the standings as of December 20

1.) Stewart Co. (4-1): beat Fairview twice, Waverly, and Sycamore; lost to CW

2.) Sycamore (4-1): beat Fairview, Cheatam Co., Harpeth, and CW; lost to SC

3.) Harpeth (2-1): beat Creek Wood and Cheatam Co.; lost to Sycamore

4.) Creek Wood (2-2): beat SC, and Waverly; lost to Sycamore and Hapeth

4.) Cheatam Co. (2-2): beat MC and Fairview; lost to Sycamore and Harpeth

6.) Montgomery Cen. (1-1): beat Fairview; lost to Cheatam Co.

8.) Fairview (0-4) lost Stewart Co. twice, Sycamore, and Cheatam Co.

here are the standings as of December 20

1.) Stewart Co. (4-1): beat Fairview twice, Waverly, and Sycamore; lost to CW

2.) Sycamore (4-1): beat Fairview, Cheatam Co., Harpeth, and CW; lost to SC

3.) Harpeth (2-1): beat Creek Wood and Cheatam Co.; lost to Sycamore

4.) Creek Wood (2-2): beat SC, and Waverly; lost to Sycamore and Hapeth

4.) Cheatam Co. (2-2): beat MC and Fairview; lost to Sycamore and Harpeth

6.) Montgomery Cen. (1-1): beat Fairview; lost to Cheatam Co.

8.) Fairview (0-4) lost Stewart Co. twice, Sycamore, and Cheatam Co.

yOUR name sounds familiar there is a guy named catfish hunter that likes to post the standings of district 11aa. That is a coincidence. HAHAHAHAHAHHA :justwrestle: :huh::huh: