stewart county vs. houston co.

extremebowhunter

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart Co. and Sycamore won somewhat in the fall therefore both of them know how to handle success in the winter.

Harpeth hasn't won in the fall in what feels like forever now. That means that when they do win during the winter they just can't handle success the proper way.

Two years, that is a long time but when was the last time stewart had a winning football team?

Guest catfish-hunter

Two years, that is a long time but when was the last time stewart had a winning football team?

2 years???? The last time Harpeth had a winning season was back in 2001 when they were 7-5.

2002 (2-8)

2003 (5-6): that is not a winning season

2004 (0-10)

2005 (1-9)

Guest catfish-hunter

Sycamore

2001 (11-2)

2002 (6-5)

2003 (7-5)

2004 (5-5)

2005 (4-6)

Cheatham County

2002 (5-6)

2003 (8-3)

2004 (8-4)

2005 (9-3)

Stewart Co. was 3-7 this year. It's sad to say but that is just as many wins in one year than you've won in three of the past four years. How???

When you add Harpeth's 2002, 2004, and 2005 seasons together the overall record you'll get is 3-27. Good Job :D

Edited by catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Don't get into a sports history argument with me. I will beat you worse than your daddy used to do back when you were a indian.

2 years???? The last time Harpeth had a winning season was back in 2001 when they were 7-5.

2002 (2-8)

2003 (5-6): that is not a winning season

2004 (0-10)

2005 (1-9)

You are right that isnt a winning season but we went to the play offs where we lost to the state champions(huntingdon). In 2004 you remember what happened that wasnt your fault I know, but it happened and that is a pretty good excuse. In 2005 it is what you call a rebuilding year that is what you have when a lot of people graduate or in our case quit, we really had two rebuilding years back to back. I was not there in 2002 sorry did not even know that. I know that sycamore has had a good team the past few years I am not saying they didnt. I asked how good stewart has been the past few years. YOu made my point they werent good. I didnt say compare the two did I? Also I dont remember saying lets have a high school sports history contest I know you know a lot about the subject. I didnt mean to get your panties in a jumble. Since all you do is get on here and post during college and you dont even enjoy the college life panties are womens underwear.

Guest catfish-hunter

You are right that isnt a winning season but we went to the play offs where we lost to the state champions(huntingdon). In 2004 you remember what happened that wasnt your fault I know, but it happened and that is a pretty good excuse. In 2005 it is what you call a rebuilding year that is what you have when a lot of people graduate or in our case quit, we really had two rebuilding years back to back. I was not there in 2002 sorry did not even know that. I know that sycamore has had a good team the past few years I am not saying they didnt. I asked how good stewart has been the past few years. YOu made my point they werent good. I didnt say compare the two did I? Also I dont remember saying lets have a high school sports history contest I know you know a lot about the subject. I didnt mean to get your panties in a jumble. Since all you do is get on here and post during college and you dont even enjoy the college life panties are womens underwear.

I know because your sister left her pair at my house last night :D