mighty vikes!

hs_football_fan_1

well after watchin tn high lose to the worst team in arbys classic history i was wondering is that an upset or is tn high that bad! tn high came out and played a good first half with shaud leading them but the mighty vikes choked late in the 3rd quarter but i am still puzzled was it a upset? i believe the all mighty paper champs (tn high) just aint what they are made up to be! shaud isnt a bad ball player for this area but he is no d1 player and they do not have a major big man! the "GOOSE" is another drew porter! he makes the playes wide open (sometimes) but isnt a key player other than that they have no super star talent. i want to know you think on this subject so dont be scared post it!

thursday 1030

LOSERS BRACKET

ALL MIGHTY PAPER CHAMPS!

tn high did play a good first half, but in the second half they totally broke down. all ive heard about this team is how good of a defensive team they were and they didnt show that in the second half letting keenan get many easy looks inside. goose and shaud had good games but other than that i wasnt impressed with this tn high team.