Best Team Overall

triplethreat32

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right the summer means nothing at all, pretty much just to get a look at your players. Yeah maybe you have less losses than all these teams, but you haven't played near the competition they have. I would just stop the argument. You're the only person on here who thinks that Red Bank could actually beat Brentwood Aca., plus all the other teams. It wouldn't happen if you played them 100 times.

I'ma have to say that summer does mean a lil something because thats really a look at the season :thumb:

So Soddy Daisy beat the best team around.......I can deal with that.

i wouldn't take it that far in saying that they beat the best team around. they beat red bank true but thats a rival game and thats alot of emotions and playing to the crowd and other stuff. plus there are alot of bad calls during that game and yall only won by 3.

Edited by champ423

I'ma have to say that summer does mean a lil something because thats really a look at the season :thumb:

no thats just stupid to say...a lot of teams dont have all of their players because of football and teams work on new things trying to see if certain things may work during the season and younger guys get a lot more playing time during the summer to see how they will fitin with the team during the season, the summer really means nothing...its like the preseason in the nba, not a true look at how the season will turn out

Well i know they have beaten Mcminn Central and Science Hill this summer and Bradley Central already this season and they stumped all over St.Francis from georgia who has a guy 6' 6" who signed to Maryland University and he had only 8 points and 3 boards against them

Actually Red Bank lost to Science Hill this summer. It was at the Chattanooga camp and it was a good game but Science Hill Won. They were down 14 at one point but battled back the entire game and won. Red Bank is a good team but get the facts striaght, Science Hill did beat them this summer.

Im from William Blount and played them Weds. at the Catholic Tournment. We got down 20 but came back to cut it to 6 then ran out of time. They ended up winning by 10. They are all about the same size, very quick and athletic as you get. They filled it up against us shooting 8 for 12 from the arch. Some of those teams mentioned earlier could not beat them, Farragut, McMinn Central, Cleveland, Oak Ridge, and Halls would probably lose to them.

yea i will agree with you i was there to

My Statewide Top Ten

Tied For #1 Shelbyville and Memphis Hamilton ranked in the top ten in the southeast both undefeated both has beaten other teams on this list

3 BA Brandon Wright enough said

4 Bolivar Has quite possibly played the toughest schedule in the country with more to come

5 Siegel Oden and Ramsey make it hard to disagree with this team

6 Mitchell

7 Liberty

8 Raliegh Egypt

9 Haywood

10 Middleton