sanders_4

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score

Clarkrange 67 :unsure:

Upperman 52

Clarkrange beat the Lady Bees and the Officals during this one!

Now I see how Upperman wins games! NEVER in my lifetime have I seen such Refs. Bad enough that the Coach Pouts and Cries, But then she sends the players out on the court to talk with the Refs, while the other team is bringing in the ball. Clarkrange sure did have to play 8 players tonight. Had the Refs called the game equal, the Lady Buffs would have beaten the Lady Bees by at least 30 points. Such bad sportsmanship from the Refs. TSSAA needs to do something about such Refs before some inocent children get hurt really bad.

Man, what a game!!! It was awsome! Upperman has a great team, but Clarkrange played some great defense tonight. People are still trying to pick their jaws up off the floor at Upperman. I'll give 'em credit..they have owned us lately, but we sure stuck it to them tonight. Way to go Lady Buffaloes! Jordan Ramsey had the best game I have ever seen her have. All those seniors really stepped it up when the post players got in foul trouble.

I agree that the officiating was really bad. One of the refs did ok..he's a relative of mine, and I thought he was fair, but this one guy that was out there must really hate Clarkrange...he made some awful calls.

I respect the McWilliams lady..she is a good coach, but she hates to loose and she is very animated.

What a great night to be a Clarkrange fan! Hope we carry it over to tommorrow night!

I know Clarkrange has an excellent team with an excellent coach. Tonight was the Lady Buffalos night. It seemed everything they did turned out right and every time the Lady Bees made a run to get back in the game, Clarkrange had an answer for it. I give Clarkrange all the credit for winning on the road against the AA number 2 team in the state. In Upperman's defense, we did not shoot the ball well at all tonight either from the field or the freethrow line. When you make only 52% from the line you are not going to win many basketball games. Number 5 for Clarkrange( I think she is a Ramsey?) was outstanding!!!!!!!! Her 19 points in the second quarter alone was a game turner for the Lady Buffalos and a back breaker for the Lady Bees. As the time keeper for the last 6 years, I can say that this was the worst game I have ever seen the Lady Bees play. I'm just glad that it was not a district game for us.

Hey we had a bad night UHS fans, lets put this behind us and get ready for the Lady Wildcats of Livingston. Congratulations Coach Rogers and Clarkrange tonight you were the better team and you won! Goodluck with the rest of your season!!!

Lady Bees lets get after those LA Lady Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give C-range more credit, they played great in your face D!!! Shot well from the field, and only hit 20% from the free throw line. Plus they had 2 1/2 refs against them. Both post players had 4 fouls in the second quarter and fouled out early in second half. C-Range overcame poor officiating and a very good Upperman team. good luck Upperman.

Give C-range more credit, they played great in your face D!!! Shot well from the field, and only hit 20% from the free throw line. Plus they had 2 1/2 refs against them. Both post players had 4 fouls in the second quarter and fouled out early in second half. C-Range overcame poor officiating and a very good Upperman team. good luck Upperman.

I don't think anyone could have said it any better!

You would have to have a screw loose to go against Upperman playing at home!! :D

The only thing to be decided will be the final margin......and I say 16!!! :D

Clarkrange still hasn't gelled enough to knock of this level of competition!!

hey topdawg83 how does those words taste considering c-range won by 15 at upperman, i guess we had all screws tightened that night but yours