Will Oneida be good next year?

well when the best coaches in the state left oneida we went to heck and back

it is a shame and i know it i have my own beliefs i believe they are going to scuk next year if they dont get it together

time changes skipy. get on board or stand on the shore and wave bye- bye. "everybody" liked the former coaches, but a change was in order and not everyone was happy about it. that's life deal with it and move on. oneida will suprise some people nxt year.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester, soccer is big here, but none of the soccer players chose that sport over football and anyway, I can't think of a football player that plays soccer.

well theres quite a bit that play soccer and baseball but they will still make do for spring practice. Word on the street is that they're startin may 1st and goin 2 days one week,3 days the next, and 4 days and a scrimmage against Union county.

well theres quite a bit that play soccer and baseball but they will still make do for spring practice. Word on the street is that they're startin may 1st and goin 2 days one week,3 days the next, and 4 days and a scrimmage against Union county.

There are a lot of football players that play baseball, but you're right, we'll be ok without them for now.The spring practice schedule is planned to be just as you said.We just don't know if the scrimmage against Union County will be home or away.You may be wondering, who is this person :) ?lol.Well, I'll say this:I play high school football for the Oneida Indians and I'm very proud of that fact.

Many people dont expect much from Oneida next year mostly because of there season this past year. But if anyone knows oneida football they know that we dont like to lose and most of the time do pretty good at winning. We just had a bad season, it happens to all of us. Know one is to blame but we just need to get back on the right track and play Oneida football how it is supposed to be played.

Many people dont expect much from Oneida next year mostly because of there season this past year. But if anyone knows oneida football they know that we dont like to lose and most of the time do pretty good at winning. We just had a bad season, it happens to all of us. Know one is to blame but we just need to get back on the right track and play Oneida football how it is supposed to be played.

Loweman is right.No one except maybe our team and fans think that next season will be better than than the last one.I do think we've finally adjusted to the changes, and we're getting stronger all the time.Our football team started weightlifting and conditioning the week after our season ended, so we've been doing it for a while now.Some people have criticized Coach Wampler for not being the best offensive coordinator, but even if he's not, he's still an excellent weightlifting and conditioning coach.The program we use(Coach Wampler's) has made our team a lot stronger which will make up for our somewhat smaller player size against other teams with bigger people.And we still have a while before the season starts, so we'll still be working hard and making more gains until then.