Will Oneida be good next year?

Oneida is hurtin with or with out any new coachs.

Gregory you were one of the worst lineman i have ever seen play the sport .there aint anyone who wants to here that crap,espcially from someone who doesnt have any room to talk!what did you do worth a flip when you played?oneida will be back dont worry about that!

Edited by BIG INDIAN

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gregory you were one of the worst lineman i have ever seen play the sport .there aint anyone who wants to here that crap,espcially from someone who doesnt have any room to talk!what did you do worth a flip when you played?oneida will be back dont worry about that!

Well Big Idiot i mean indian He got All district, All East TN, And a full ride to campbellsville. :thumb:

Oneida has had a good program in the past, but not anymore. Soccer is the fall sport of choice now in Onieda TN. I feel bad because they have had some good teams. It is ashame a communist sport such as soccer has devestated the football program.

well when the best coaches in the state left oneida we went to heck and back

it is a shame and i know it i have my own beliefs i believe they are going to scuk next year if they dont get it together

Does anybody know if Jellico is going to Oneida one day during spring practice to practice like Oneida went to Jellico last year?

I dont really know but im pretty sure that as of now they are not coming down here and if they are i havent heard anything about it but i would like it to happen i think it would be good.