Crossville @ Clarkrange

sanders_4

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am starting to like this guy.i think he's right c-range can be very tuff especially at home.

Being at home didn't help Clark Range tonight, Jets did a very great job tonight,

congratulations to JENNIFER HOOD, She's their post player that signed with

T-Tech, She had 19 points and 12 rebounds. She made her 1,000 points tonight!

Thats the second Jet player this week that accomplished that, Go Jets!

Why does Cumberland County bring those little sissy cheerleaders with them?

They don't need the girl cheerleaders, when they have those sissy's, with such bad sportsmanship. They stand in everybody's way,so the crowd can't see, with those dumb looking clothes on and try to act like cheerleaders. Hope my son don't grow up wanting to be a cheerleader. B)

Why does Cumberland County bring those little sissy cheerleaders with them?

They don't need the girl cheerleaders, when they have those sissy's, with such bad sportsmanship. They stand in everybody's way,so the crowd can't see, with those dumb looking clothes on and try to act like cheerleaders. Hope my son don't grow up wanting to be a cheerleader. B)

Those little sissy cheerleaders as you call them is the student fans! Thats part of Crossville school spirit! My self I think their fun to watch, They do a lot of good

when they (cheer) It makes the other team nervous, Maybe the C-Range should

look into it. Wouldn't down them, They make a lot happen!

It was a very good game.

Just sad that a triple A school can only beat a single A school by 6 points.

I have decided that you are clueless on just about everything. I sure hope you are a child that just doesn't know any better. Clarkrange is a great team with a great coach and has a tremendous tradition. My hat is off to the Lady Jets for being able to go in that kind of atmosphere and pull off a win even if it had been by only one point. Any team A, AA, or AAA should feel like they have really accomplished something by winning at the "Range". Your statement shows that you have very little respect for either team.

It was a very good game.

I agree,this was one of the best ball games you could watch.I'm a Clarkrange fane i was so proud of both of these teams tonight.Crossville gave us every chance to get back into this game and we couldn't convert.I will say that there was some calls against crossville that i did not see,but i think the reffing was pretty evenly was after all was said and done.Congrats Lady Jets on a big win at the range!Guess everyone got what they paid to see tonight.Good luck to both teams on a great season.......P.S The guys dressed so odd did dot impress nor were they very sportsman like in this game tonight.....................GROW UP SOMETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being at home didn't help Clark Range tonight, Jets did a very great job tonight,

congratulations to JENNIFER HOOD, She's their post player that signed with

T-Tech, She had 19 points and 12 rebounds. She made her 1,000 points tonight!

Thats the second Jet player this week that accomplished that, Go Jets!

where would c-cty be without casha foster.bout 10 and 10 i suppose.

Those little sissy cheerleaders as you call them is the student fans! Thats part of Crossville school spirit! My self I think their fun to watch, They do a lot of good

when they (cheer) It makes the other team nervous, Maybe the C-Range should

look into it. Wouldn't down them, They make a lot happen!

So-o-o-o you're saying, without the Sissyboys, you can't win?? If they want to cheer they need to get out of everybody's way and dress like cheerleaders. No they don't make the other team nervous, as long as they were screaming on the end that Clarkrange was shooting on, Clarkrange was almost perfect from the free throw line. Wish they had moved to the other end of the court for the last half where the girls could hear them and maybe they would have hit their free throws better and we would have won. :thumb:

It was a very good game.

Kinda hard to pull away when everytime u get a double digit lead the whistles start chimin in on que! Worst officiated game i've ever seen! C'range made 3 FG's in the first half...and still managed 22 points!! UNREAL!!! What is sad is that they probaly only shot 60% from the line that half! CC had a chance to stretch the lead to 20 until breathing became a foul!

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know