Best Guard in the Midstate

OHS_AUTHORITY

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say J. Wade from Oakland. Don't say I'm being biased because I'm not. Iv'e yet to see anybody else do some of the things he's done this year. The man is an excellent defender ( he guarded Ramsey, who barely got into 2-digits if at all, when we played siegel) and can shoot great plus he goes to the glass hard and hardly ever misses a shot in the lane. He's also a great 3-point shooter, has excellent speed and quickness and can jump out of the gym. So don't say I'm biased for picking him just because I'm from Oakland

I'm putting all my eggs in one basket. I'm going with the Shelbyville duo of Dequan Twilley and Barry Stewart. Two oustanding players and great kids. Continued success KT and Eagles.

Havn't gotten a chance to see them yet but they sound pretty good, especially if you're putting all your eggs in one basket for them :thumb:

Edited by OHS_AUTHORITY

Guest dare_2_dream

I'm putting all my eggs in one basket. I'm going with the Shelbyville duo of Dequan Twilley and Barry Stewart. Two oustanding players and great kids. Continued success KT and Eagles.

yeah they both are very talented, no doubt.