Pickett Co.-Hermitage Springs

muffin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok they play with Clay Co within 9 points and quote "Still no respect"...ok now they do this and PC spanked them...They haven't beat a team all year with a winning record...Wander why no respect...there you have it...

I sure hope the score is wrong...I was really hoping that HS would have given them a game, because I was hoping for a competitive district atleast for the 2, 3, 4 spot in the district...So far it looks like 3 teams are fighting for 4th place...

Oh trust me its true, the bobcats came to play and like i said about three weeks ago in another thread PC would not lose at Hermitage and they didnt. They played a great game looked like the PC team from earlier this season, it was 18-10 after the first, then PC shut down HS only allowing like 2 points in the second quarter. They were really strong defensively tonight and shot the ball well and rebounded better tonight as well, great job tonight Bobcats