what happen to gibson girls////

mustang 97

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, she had 3 teammates in double figures, not that it matters. Trice was impressive. She had 3 big threes in the first half.

You're correct (4 in double figures including Thomas). CC has been patiently waiting for Trice to come out of her freshman shell. Chester also has others that are playing with newly found confidence.

Chester scored 35 points in the 4th quarter against Crockett and the Cook girl for Crockett scored all 17 of Crockett's 4th quarter points! Both feats pretty impressive.

You're correct (4 in double figures including Thomas). CC has been patiently waiting for Trice to come out of her freshman shell. Chester also has others that are playing with newly found confidence.

Chester scored 35 points in the 4th quarter against Crockett and the Cook girl for Crockett scored all 17 of Crockett's 4th quarter points! Both feats pretty impressive.

The first time GC & CC played, Trice didn't even play I don't believe. I was shocked to see her get in the game so soon & even more shocked when she scored 11 points in the first quarter.

The Cook girl from Crockett Co. didn't impress me much, but I'll be watching her again Tuesday night. Maybe she wasn't having a great night during the first meeting.