Richland on a roll, downs Santa Fe

jamieroper

Leave it to a Postal Employee to want to fight. Jamieroper, please leave your coming shooting spree for the post office and spare all the fans!!!!!!!!

If your going to call yourself the best dunker in the south.... well, you had better be able to take some ribbing. And I didn't see where anyone said he didn't play hard.

Lighten up!!!!!!

I agree!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to a Postal Employee to want to fight. Jamieroper, please leave your coming shooting spree for the post office and spare all the fans!!!!!!!!

If your going to call yourself the best dunker in the south.... well, you had better be able to take some ribbing. And I didn't see where anyone said he didn't play hard.

Lighten up!!!!!!

I agree...

The dunk was good but not best dunker in the South material...

I didnt see anyone in the stands with a postal jacket on :thumb: ???

why dont you lighten up big boy...i wasnt making fun of him at all i just think its funny he finally got one after calling himself the best dunker in the south...and explain to me where i belittled him for not playing hard...oh and im the "class of the thread"...however you want to pick a fight over a comment you took wrong...get real...two things i never made fun of him...and you dont wanna discuss this personally... ) ...good win richland but i do not think they are with the top four in the district...just my opinion

You are right, Culleokarep, I over reacted. I deeply apologize for my comments. It was not the Christian thing to do or say. I will go back and delete that part of my post. Please accept my deepest apology for my comments to you and good luck to your team. My apologies to anyone else who was offended. It is just a game. I will try to think about what I say next time before I say it. You have the right to say whatever you want. I have never heard that Richland player make that comment. But i have heard others say they have heard it. Who knows, but I do know that as a Christian I am suppose to keep things positive and my comments were not. I have had trouble in the past with violence (I think the Army made me that way) and I have prayed hard to overcome it. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Everyone have a good night and good luck to all the D11 teams. We need the D11 boys to have a strong showing at Regional because the D11 girls are going to have a tough time with the top 4 girl's teams over there.

I just enjoy whenever Richland wins a game and all of the sudden their season has turned around and they are going great now, and they barely beat Santa Fe. Richland could get lucky and shoot about 90% and maybe beat Culleoka but I just don't see it happening. What's a postal jacket, and do you wear it every game?

A question, I was not at the game earlier this year (A think a practice game) where Cully won by 2. Was it a straight up game with the starters from both teams playing most of the time or did everyone play? If it was a straight up game, did Richland shoot lights out or did Cully play poorly or what? I was not there. I know the regular season games have not been close. Just wondering>

I just enjoy whenever Richland wins a game and all of the sudden their season has turned around and they are going great now, and they barely beat Santa Fe. Richland could get lucky and shoot about 90% and maybe beat Culleoka but I just don't see it happening. What's a postal jacket, and do you wear it every game?

When you have a good amount of talent on a team and you are not achieving what you believe you should, you look for any spark to turn things around. I have no family on the Richland team. I simply commented that I have not seen a single D11 school that has much more talent. However, the others schools are playing as a team and Richland has not done much of that this year. Hopefully they can turn it around. And that must begin with a win, which they got last night.

A question, I was not at the game earlier this year (A think a practice game) where Cully won by 2. Was it a straight up game with the starters from both teams playing most of the time or did everyone play? If it was a straight up game, did Richland shoot lights out or did Cully play poorly or what? I was not there. I know the regular season games have not been close. Just wondering>

i didnt know they met preseason i can find out about it...but apology accepted it happens...and i agree district 11 has got to bring it this year im tired of letting 12A dominate us every year...we gotta step up this year and represent...which i think we'll do nicely

ah i see how he did it now...he pushed off of #35's head..hahahaha..just kiddin nice dunk

Any dunk is good as far as I am concerned. My fat butt could probably not get the backboard any more with the shrapnel I have in my leg. I really wish we would just lay the ball in sometimes. We have missed some dunks this year at important point of games. A missed dunk sent my son's team to the regional finals (Elite 8) at Wallace State (AL) in 2002. The boy on the other team must still be sick. They were up by 1 with about 8 second left. He made a steal and went up for a monster slam. He bricked it off the back of the rim, it sailed to half court where our point guard caught it, took 2 dribbles, and drained a 3 for the win as time expired. All he had to do was to lay it in or better yet, hold it to let time expire. But their whole team had an attitude problem so they got theirs. It was West Morgan High School near Decatur Alabama. My son played at Lauderdale County. Someone must have some experience taking pictures for that shot. WOW. Take care. :angry:

Any dunk is good as far as I am concerned. My fat butt could probably not get the backboard any more with the shrapnel I have in my leg. I really wish we would just lay the ball in sometimes. We have missed some dunks this year at important point of games. A missed dunk sent my son's team to the regional finals (Elite 8) at Wallace State (AL) in 2002. The boy on the other team must still be sick. They were up by 1 with about 8 second left. He made a steal and went up for a monster slam. He bricked it off the back of the rim, it sailed to half court where our point guard caught it, took 2 dribbles, and drained a 3 for the win as time expired. All he had to do was to lay it in or better yet, hold it to let time expire. But their whole team had an attitude problem so they got theirs. It was West Morgan High School near Decatur Alabama. My son played at Lauderdale County. Someone must have some experience taking pictures for that shot. WOW. Take care. :rolleyes:

I agree any dunk is a good dunk. I also agree with you on if you miss it that is two point's that could make a difference in a game. but this day every boy likes to dunk if they can. ;)