Whos gonna win

shsbowler2006

Guest The Black Hole

Who does everyone think is gonna win state. Kyle Barnes is #1 in the state according to the papers what does everyone else think. Even though we lost one senior we gained some really good freshmen and some even better seniors you really need to watch out for Derek Bolden hes been shooting lights out the last couple of weeks.

I'll take SIEGELLLLLLLLLL

And this mpcgomocs character i think Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick him too. Because Chuck Norris has a buddy which cannot be named(James Skinner) who tells him who to roundhouse kick..

Skinny, this is Chuck Noris. Remember when we all worked together and used our team work to beat the Russians in the cold war? We got together and helped me shoot missiles out of my c*#k and beat those dirty Russians like red headed step children. Actually this is Mitch, but I once played Chuck Noris on TV.

Who does everyone think is gonna win state. Kyle Barnes is #1 in the state according to the papers what does everyone else think. Even though we lost one senior we gained some really good freshmen and some even better seniors you really need to watch out for Derek Bolden hes been shooting lights out the last couple of weeks.

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? Derek, try and not boast about yourself. Be sneeky like a ninja :)

I don't have anything else to say so here's a green guy with a big thumb. ;)

Edited by mpcgomocs