Kristal Edney - 15 pts (3 threes), 3 rebs, 4 assts

Becca Leegan - 11 pts (3 threes, 2 of 2 FTs), 3 rebs

Courtney Threadway - 10 pts (2 threes, 2 of 2 FTs),

Paige Rhodes - 7 pts (1 three, 4 of 4 FTs), 8 rebs, 8 assts

Kazaray Dabbs - 4 pts (2 of 4 FTs), 2 rebs, 2 assts

Jasmine Dixon - 3 pts (1 of 2 FTs) 2 rebs

Kaylin Monroe - 3 rebs, 1 asst

Lewis Co. Player Stats:

Diksie Scott - 12 pts (2 threes, 0 of 1 FTs)

Nicole Duncan - 11 pts (1 of 1 FTs), 5 rebs, 4 blks, 3 assts

Taylor McKinney - 10 pts (4 of 6 FTs), 4 rebs

C. C. Tibbs - 8 pts (2 of 2 FTs), 3 rebs, 1 asst

Lauren Amacher - 5 pts (1 three, 2 of 2 FTs), 4 rebs, 2 assts

Marisa Bryant - 4 pts (2 of 3 FTs), 4 rebs, 3 assts

Chelsea Beasley - 3 pts (1 of 2 FTs), 1 reb, 2 assts

Nychelle McKissick - 3 pts (1 of 2 FTs), 1 reb

Micah Anderson - 1 pt (1 of 2 FTs), 10 rebs, 4 assts

Team Stats:

Free Throws: PC 15 of 19 (78.9%), LC 13 of 18 (72.2%)

Rebounds: PC 32, LC 30

Assists: PC 15, LC 17

Fouls: PC 20, LC 18

Turnovers: PC 17, LC 21

Perry Co. led after the 1st qtr, 13-8, as Weatherly had 5 with a three, Leegan had 4 with a three and 1 of 1 FTs, Rhodes hit 2 FTs, and Edney added 2 while Lewis Co.'s Bryant had 3 with 1 of 1 FTs, both McKinney and Scott had 2 each, and Beasley hit 1 of 2 FTs. In the 2nd qtr., PC outscored LC, 13-12, as Weatherly had 6 with 2 of 3 FTs, Treadwell had 5 with a three, and Rhodes hit 2 FT's while LC's McKinney hit 4 of 6 FTs, McKissick had 3 with 1 of 2 FTs, Duncan had 2, Scott had 2 with 0 of 1 FTs, and Anderson hit 1 of 2 FTs as PC led at the half, 26-20. In the 3rd qtr, PC outscored LC, 21-19, as Edney had 7 with a three, Weatherly had 6 with 2 threes, Rhodes hit a three, Dixon had 3 with 1 of 2 FTs, and Dabbs had 2 with 0 of 2 FTs while LC's Scott had 8 with 2 threes, both Duncan and McKinney had 4 each, Tibbs hit 2 FTs, and Bryant hit 1 of 2 FTs as PC led after 3 qtrs, 47-39. In the 4th qtr, PC outscored LC, 24-18, as Leegan had 7 with 3 threes and 1 of 1 FTs, Edney had 6 with 2 threes, Treadwell had 5 with a three and 2 of 2 FTs, Weatherly had 4 with 2 of 2 FTs, and Dabbs hit 2 FTs while LC's Tibbs had 6, Duncan had 5 with 1 of 1 FTs, Amacher had 5 with a three and 2 of 2 FTs, and Beasley had 2 as Perry Co. won 71-57.

You're welcome, krichunaka. Duncan had a pretty good night, but it was hard to Lewis to overcome 12 threes by Perry Co. It will be interesting to see how Loretto does against Perry Co. in Linden next Saturday. Sorry, I won't be there as Page is hosting Hume-Fogg.

:thumb: So, what am I laughing at? A "local scout" who had seen Clarkrange play "several times" two seasons ago when Unaka got matched up with them in Murfreesboro, told Coach Chambers to "stop Snow" and you'll win. "No, they don't shoot all that well from outside," he said. I think Ramsey was a sophomore. I think the Buffaloes had ONLY a dozen THREES that day! :lol:

And do you (or anybody) know if Snow (Michelle, I think) is still playing?

:thumb: So, what am I laughing at? A "local scout" who had seen Clarkrange play "several times" two seasons ago when Unaka got matched up with them in Murfreesboro, told Coach Chambers to "stop Snow" and you'll win. "No, they don't shoot all that well from outside," he said. I think Ramsey was a sophomore. I think the Buffaloes had ONLY a dozen THREES that day! :lol:

And do you (or anybody) know if Snow (Michelle, I think) is still playing?

Snow is playing at UAH I think...