Hixson Girls, 2006 State Champions

catsbackr

I have a question why do hixson girls and soddy girls have so much hate b/w each other it is ridiculious, i like it when we are so nice when we aren't bowlin each other but when we do, we are giving stupid looks and pushin around each other left and right that is SO stupid we are acting like children and we should start acting like mature teens becomin adults... and we aren't acting like it.... i do take the some of the blame of what i have done; i am tired of it , i want it to quit before we go to state again becuz i do believe that both teams we be back head to head again next year...and it stinks havin to bowl with so many hateful looks staring at me and so many rude comments back and forth to each other....lets do the right thing to keep great friendships and receieve new ones

<_<

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question why do hixson girls and soddy girls have so much hate b/w each other it is ridiculious, i like it when we are so nice when we aren't bowlin each other but when we do, we are giving stupid looks and pushin around each other left and right that is SO stupid we are acting like children and we should start acting like mature teens becomin adults... and we aren't acting like it.... i do take the some of the blame of what i have done; i am tired of it , i want it to quit before we go to state again becuz i do believe that both teams we be back head to head again next year...and it stinks havin to bowl with so many hateful looks staring at me and so many rude comments back and forth to each other....lets do the right thing to keep great friendships and receieve new ones

:thumb:

Ill tell you why. you take it to seriously. most of the soddy and hixson guys get along. i dont know any of the guys that dont. just stop acting like your trying to beat a rival. act like your trying to beat a friend. have fun and smile with each other. dont frown and ignore them.

I don't know how the Hixon girls talked to the Soddy girls, but I know there was more than a little trash talking going on when Hixon bowled us in the Regionals. ;) That could have something to do with it.

trash talking is part of the game. you could do one thing to help that out. and its not trash talk back or say nothing and try to be the bigger man. you say something funny or witty that makes them laugh. thats how most friendships start. with laughter

its attitudes like that, that make it impossible. i just simply suggested that you be friendly and laugh with each other. cause every one likes to laugh and its a good way to start a friendship.

But it is the fact that the hixson girls don't act like they want to be friendly when soddy girls want to be nice to them; they just blow them off like there nothing when they try to talk to them.

Trash talking? I was at every Hixson-Soddy match, never heard trash talking.

Why don't the girls get along? Have you heard the Soddy parents? Kind of hard to try and get along when they are screaming at you for every spare.

It's a natural rivalry, leave it alone. They'll both be there again and it will be the same heated rivalry.

Trash talking? I was at every Hixson-Soddy match, never heard trash talking.

Why don't the girls get along? Have you heard the Soddy parents? Kind of hard to try and get along when they are screaming at you for every spare.

It's a natural rivalry, leave it alone. They'll both be there again and it will be the same heated rivalry.

i dont know. i dont think the guys have a heated rivalry. but i think that it just goes to the fact that guys get over stuff easier. its a true fact. guys shake things off a lot easier then girls.