Hixson Girls, 2006 State Champions

catsbackr

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey who are you bowler4? i really hope who ever is trash talkin stops cuz i am so mad right now i might just kill you for wat ya sayin.... not really but honestly plz stop

ME.. a VERY mad person who is gettin tired of all the put-downs towards Hixson. You kno me. But thats all im saying!

i'm not tryin to be mean to anybody ~ in my opinion i tried to be nice to the hixson girls and all went well for about a week ~ it's both teams faults they can't get along but i am giving up cause i'm just sick and tired of trying and it not working... i'll be gone soon anyway and probably won't see any of the hixson bowlers ever again

ok people thas enough. heather, kyle, and mass r all tryin 2 get this whole thing squared away and there r still people dissin each other. im a soddy bowler and i will express my own aplogizes 4 any of the trash talkin that soddy has contributed, but as far as heather and i know no one from our team has been trash talkin since this started up again, if that is not the case then i apologize on behalf of the team 4 these do not depict the rest of the soddy bowlers. The same is most likely true 4 hixson. i have the utmost respect 4 both of there teams and its probably not even a handle full of people that continue 2 trash talk

thas all i got 2 say rite now perhaps all this can be put behind us and both soddy and hixson can move on

ok i understand why everyone is trying to stop the trash talking. But come on! we all know that trash talking is part of every sport. its what keeps most of us in the game. If you know it or not. The point of playing a sport is to win. and not just have fun. and who would you enjoy beating more then the people that trash talk about you? Trash talking might ###### you of and thats the point. to get you angry. so dont let it show. just do what you do and beat them. it makes it so much better.

And to end this i will say. Soddy stinks

Edited by ienjoybeef

ok i understand why everyone is trying to stop the trash talking. But come on! we all know that trash talking is part of every sport. its what keeps most of us in the game. If you know it or not. The point of playing a sport is to win. and not just have fun. and who would you enjoy beating more then the people that trash talk about you? Trash talking might ###### you of and thats the point. to get you angry. so dont let it show. just do what you do and beat them. it makes it so much better.

And to end this i will say. Soddy stinks

we are trying to stop the trash talking and you have to get on here and say that soddy stinks. well we cant stink that bad considering we have made it to state every year,besides this year with the new sub-state rule. we have accompished alot since tssaa made bowling a high school sport. we may not have the best team but at least we go out and try our hardest and compete wsith alot of good teams. so i would appreciate it if you would stop saying that stuff cause its making alot of people mad and its getting old and you need to grow up.

-cmass-

Edited by actionpacked

all i was saying (besides the last comment) is that trash talking and rivalrys are good for every sport and team. its what makes Competitors thrive for the game. so rivalrys and trash talk are part of that. i just cant believe you guys think that trash talk hurts the game. if anything it draws more people to it.