Columbia Academy vs Richland

maurycountyhoops

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland beat CA by five at home after CA fell apart at the end of the 3rd quarter. Richland caught CA on two off nights too. CA is 1st in the district Richland is 5th i'd say thats inferior. By the way that dunk was on a fast break not over Pirtle.

Oh sorry Pirtle was running with him tried to jump then got out of the way. watch the video. :thumb:

Tim is a white boy dunking and playing good ball right now and everybody is jealous but on the game last night i thought that CA isnt all what they are jacked up to be even though they won that game.I think there best stat was turnovers or Ingrams was anyway,Richland will finish in the #5 spot and the tourney is in there house so they could be a contender.

Some people take being dunked on a bit too serious...and I wouldnt be throwing it in someone's face if they get dunked on. In the picture where Spires is getting dunked on he could have easily kept the guy from dunking...all he had to do was knock him out of the air...even though this could have caused serious injury. Spires did him a favor by not doing this and I think he deserves some respect for it as well as others who allow a player who has beatin them to just get dunk unless they have a real shot at blocking it.

Tim is a white boy dunking and playing good ball right now and everybody is jealous but on the game last night i thought that CA isnt all what they are jacked up to be even though they won that game.I think there best stat was turnovers or Ingrams was anyway,Richland will finish in the #5 spot and the tourney is in there house so they could be a contender.

ive been impressed with richland as of late they've played a few games close just cant pull out wins....i look for them to pull an upset of ca if they meet in the district tourney...they've been close every time i think they'll get em if they get another shot

ive been impressed with richland as of late they've played a few games close just cant pull out wins....i look for them to pull an upset of ca if they meet in the district tourney...they've been close every time i think they'll get em if they get another shot

I have to disagree because Richland plays better on the road. They don't play as well at home. Just my opinion

Edited by basketballfanatic