Who will take the top spots in 9A

fatman from vb

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moose your right about the battle for first but cascade maybe ahead of eagleville not for sure but all the others I agree with

Still no respect for Eagleville. Hilarious. 20-2. Only team in the district to beat Forrest. Tied for best record in the district.

Prediction: MTCS upsets either Cascade or Van Buren...whichever one finishes in 4th.

Still no respect for Eagleville. Hilarious. 20-2. Only team in the district to beat Forrest. Tied for best record in the district.

Prediction: MTCS upsets either Cascade or Van Buren...whichever one finishes in 4th.

Roger that. It is amazing how folks in here keep dismissing Eagleville! What do these boys have to do to prove how good they are? Twenty wins; tied for 1st in the district with only 1 loss; they have proved they can score points and then they come out of a defensive struggle with a win.

The upset team is Community! :D Our boys are going to put on a show at least once this year, if the coach lightens up on the reins a little, just to let everyone know what they are going to have to deal with for the next few years.

Community is an upset team.... LOLOLOLOLOL... If they beat the girls it would be an upset!

I Think it will end up like this...

1. Eagleville

2. VB

3. Cascade

4. MTCS

5. Community

6. Forrest

Look for Forrest to drop to the bottom of the district in the next two games... And lose to Community in the first found of the district tourny!

no joke, those chapel hill girls are pretty tough. lets see, since our freshman can take your jv, and since it would be an upset for our boys to take your girls....that means your underclassmen can't take your girls either :D

Jeez, and here I am saying all these nice things about forrest. Still pouting after the eagleville game I guess. Thats ok kid, get your laughs while you can. Unless you can clone shankle it is going to be hard times at forrest high after next year.

I sure hope you are a player and not some kid in the bleachers living vicariously. I really want to watch you try to guard wilder, or justin, or dustin, or david. :thumb:

PS: never worked for NASA, but I did work with them on two projects. Don't fence with me youngster, your sword isn't big enough or sharp enough. :lol:

Ya I know times are gonna be touch after he gone... But hey it's 2006... Let's talk about now!

Don't fence with you, oh you are so big and bad...

And also... I promise you there is not a kid on your team who I couldn't beat.... PROMISE.... If you wanna take your best player and put money on it sometime at a private court I would be happy to reveal myself and play... Since you are so confident that I couldn't guard any of them... LOL... That is funny!

I am not a player...

And just so you know before you go assuming who I am or whatever... This is a name used by my entire family.... So fresh isn't one person...

Heard an interesting story last time we played forrest at chapel hill. I asked about that great shooting sophmore guard: someone told me his name was schnapp (hope I got the spelling right), and that he had an older brother who was even better, had an inside game as well as a good dribble and shot, but had quit the team the year before. I wonder? If your that big brother I imagine you would give our kids a game, because that sophmore boy is a player.

But you have no call to bad mouth the four kids I talked about. They are players. Their taking there lumps now but it's not lack of talent, its a lack of age and experience; and that will heal itself.

I was joking about the upset thing, thought that was plain to see what with the lol symbol and all, but not about our boys puttting on a show before this season is over. If the coach takes off the governor even one time the talent will tell. Anyone who has watched them enough will testify to the ability. :thumb: