Oak Ridge vs Clinton

jlmiller57

Two years ago if a UT basketball player was in the house, nobody would care or even notice. Andre Patterson was at the Oak Ridge William Blount game on Tuesday and he was the focus of just about everybody.He signed autographs and talked to anyone that spoke to him. He did say he was bringing those guys to the game tonight which should make things even more exciting to the fans.

Edited by DCCATVOICE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of the main Orange Crush Leaders were suspended from tonights game. Though I was not even at the game, or the fight, I still maybe suspended from tonights game as well. This will of course give an advantage to OR. If u say thats crap, then you obviously dont know Clinton basketball. I trust my underclassmen will step up and lead the Orange Crush, and will support the team as we destroy OR. Jim Davis is a terrible coach, teacher, and AD. This is just a shot at the Seniors that Jimmy doesnt like. Even if he keeps us out, he will never hear the end of the complaints. We will continue until Jim Davis is removed from his AD position. I would say get ready Wildcats, But tonight its "Get ready Jimmy Boy"

P.S. Look for Hulk Hogan tonight in the sea of Orange Crush Fans.

A bunch of the main Orange Crush Leaders were suspended from tonights game. Though I was not even at the game, or the fight, I still maybe suspended from tonights game as well. This will of course give an advantage to OR. If u say thats crap, then you obviously dont know Clinton basketball. I trust my underclassmen will step up and lead the Orange Crush, and will support the team as we destroy OR. Jim Davis is a terrible coach, teacher, and AD. This is just a shot at the Seniors that Jimmy doesnt like. Even if he keeps us out, he will never hear the end of the complaints. We will continue until Jim Davis is removed from his AD position. I would say get ready Wildcats, But tonight its "Get ready Jimmy Boy"

P.S. Look for Hulk Hogan tonight in the sea of Orange Crush Fans.

I believe that the student section will be louder tonight then it has been all year. Oak Ridge will pay for what our AD did to us. It will not be an easy game as some people think the student section will give Clinton the edge without our leaders.

Ok, so I lied suspending 30+ people was wrong but the 2-5 people that were involved should be suspended, I don't think they should totally go on "hear say" but it's highschool.. and yes some administrators are power hungry..The orange crush will be loud as ever .. mark that.. and Clinton will come out victorious..

I agree 100%. The power hungry administrators just want to set an example by suspending 30+ students but that is outrageous. 2-5 students would do just fine.

I agree 100%. The power hungry administrators just want to set an example by suspending 30+ students but that is outrageous. 2-5 students would do just fine.

I agree the 2 kids fighting should be disciplined and they have been. Actually too much for first offenders. No one else should have been suspended. So common sense should tell you that the AD is attempting to hurt innocent people. Students and parents alike need to band together and call for the resignation of Jim Davis, Tim Parrott, And Linda Davis. If Clinton is ever going to be the institution it once was, new leadership must be put into place.

I hope the Dragons come out on top tonight, but if they don't thank the leaders of your school.

Well i guess it dosen't matter, these kids will not be at the game tonight, which includes me. I did nothing wrong, but i get punished for it. Well set all that aside, dragons do your thing, you guys have been good. Do your thing and win that game.

Well i guess it dosen't matter, these kids will not be at the game tonight, which includes me. I did nothing wrong, but i get punished for it. Well set all that aside, dragons do your thing, you guys have been good. Do your thing and win that game.

Well said kidd!!!