best student section

d-town baller

i was waitin for that i new u couldnt disagree so u would just call me

imature k im so sorry for calling BA BgAy 100 times and

sayin ther the queerest thats terrible anyway, If uve been to a BA game u cant

walk away impressed with the student section in anyway

if u wanna follow them closly ull see they show up to half of there games like the Jp2 guys are sayin

and they have made fun of a kid for Katrina, thats one thats bad

im up here in Nashville so ive seen them more than u

ill stop here and let some other people call me immature and make a big deal out my stupid gay joke of that but if u need more examples i can give em

kid your trying to make this into a big anything you can do i can do better....my only point is their a loud student section at home and your being real immature for calling the student section names...slow your roll homie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Yeah i cant lie we were god awful friday we need to get up for all games and not just Oakland we have to many people who just want to come to roughly 5-8 games a year and get involved during the tourney. We deffinetly arnt as good as we were last year but come districts and regions i hope we can make some noise.

yeah you all were awful. no rhythm, no energy, nothing was there. i almost fell asleep during the game. i must also admit, last years nation was way better.

Guest dare_2_dream

its just because it has turned into a bandwagon ...

well then kick them out. its unreal how bad they have grown over the last few games, minus oakland. the nation is def on the down fall.

depends on how u define the best....if u mean the loudest crowd that causes the most chaosis for the opposing team......sullivan central definately qualifies.....hard to find a group of kids that are as rowdy as them

to bad your student section is better than your teams

the 2006 cougar hunting season is offiacially open!!!!!

Edited by norton_65