best student section

d-town baller

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All jpII fans need to cut the disrespect to ba... you can ask the supreme court if they pay their players... ba won that case... all i have to say is financial aid to come to all division II schools is allowed (including jpII)... if you want to hate on brandan wright and josh bone and say they are payed like their coaches in basketball are than lets flip the table and say golden tate and alvin ingle are payed for playing football... you can not just say that ba pays their players and thats why they have the program they have today. So i know you can here me know flight. think of something more creative than just saying i cant here you.

All jpII fans need to cut the disrespect to ba... you can ask the supreme court if they pay their players... ba won that case... all i have to say is financial aid to come to all division II schools is allowed (including jpII)... if you want to hate on brandan wright and josh bone and say they are payed like their coaches in basketball are than lets flip the table and say golden tate and alvin ingle are payed for playing football... you can not just say that ba pays their players and thats why they have the program they have today. So i know you can here me know flight. think of something more creative than just saying i cant here you.

Isn't the thing you do with your ears known as "hearing". Great education over at BA

Awe well maybe there would be an excuse if it were the last home game. Lavergne Feb. 14 AT HOME. Get your facts straight.

Uh.........I am sure that he meant your last ( as in most recent) home game that occurred on Friday night, the 3rd of Feb....the one that Dare2 dream implied that the nation was awful.

2p you know siegel has a great student section...i mean come on :lol:

I wasn't the one who said it........I simply CLARIFIED what fball was referring to. You guys get sooooo worked up that you don't seem to read the whole post. I never daid your student section wasn't good on here. I just made sure that straightbala knew he wasn't talking about a game that had not taken place yet.It was dare2dream that said it..........don't get us confused. Otherwise someone might think I am a super bball player ....AKA Ninja.... when I am certainly Not. :lol:

I wasn't the one who said it........I simply CLARIFIED what fball was referring to. You guys get sooooo worked up that you don't seem to read the whole post. I never daid your student section wasn't good on here. I just made sure that straightbala knew he wasn't talking about a game that had not taken place yet.It was dare2dream that said it..........don't get us confused. Otherwise someone might think I am a super bball player ....AKA Ninja.... when I am certainly Not. :lol:

I apologize, I misread your post, it's all good :lol:

Thanks........my faith in you has been restored now.

Yeah i cant lie we were god awful friday we need to get up for all games and not just Oakland we have to many people who just want to come to roughly 5-8 games a year and get involved during the tourney. We deffinetly arnt as good as we were last year but come districts and regions i hope we can make some noise.