Siegel Vs Blackman

2priceless

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole

Good win, Siegel. Any details on the game anyone??

Any sign of fball....and how about those BHS state champion cheerleaders?

We played very sloppy but Cutter and D Rope were spraying 3's all of the place

Siegel came out slow but proved themselves in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. The Blaze were up by a few after the first ended but siegel pulled away to be up by 9 at the half. Siegel went off in the third and was up by as much as 26 at one point. the lead was actually consistently in the 20's until Siegel put in their bench. Most of blackman's points were scored by Barns I believe and I'm not sure about siegel's point totals...I'm sure Jimmy had quite a few and Tyler Cutter had quite a few threes.

Nice win for the stars

Siegel came out slow but proved themselves in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. The Blaze were up by a few after the first ended but siegel pulled away to be up by 9 at the half. Siegel went off in the third and was up by as much as 26 at one point. the lead was actually consistently in the 20's until Siegel put in their bench. Most of blackman's points were scored by Barns I believe and I'm not sure about siegel's point totals...I'm sure Jimmy had quite a few and Tyler Cutter had quite a few threes.

Nice win for the stars

Thanks for the recap. Barnes has a real nice shot.....he has been a leader for the Blaze all season.

I am telling you the Blaze can really start off a game .........and if you let them keep hitting their shots....YIKES!! Sounds like Stars settled in after the half and played some serious ball!

Edited by 2priceless

Also 4 dunks i believe one was a NICE one hand alley oop from jimmy

I've just about gotten used to the dunks and alleyoops by now

also, WHOEVER said that jimmy had harris wrapped around his finger...should've seen the game tonight. Jimmy put up a shot and when he walked toward the bench harris got in his face and yelled audibly "YOU do what I TELL you!"...hoolie can vouch for this. Harris has control of his players and I don't want anyone else to say that he doesn't because now I've seen it first hand :lol:

Thanks for the recap. Barnes has a real nice shot.....he has been a leader for the Blaze all season.

I am telling you the Blaze can really start off a game .........and if you let them keep hitting their shots....YIKES!! Sounds like Stars settled in after the half and played some serious ball!

Oh the blaze were pretty much on fire from threeland, ESP. barnes...but Siegel had an answer every time, and usually we answered with a three for our own, we had quite a few from cutter and roper

I've pretty much determined that Siegel always will beat teams that live and die by the three