Marshall County

baseballplaya8

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall County should be tough, but with Lintz as the Ace and Senior pitchers Kevin Shorey and Shane Hobbs should do some damage also!!! Shane Hobbs had a solid performance this past summer, he pitched very well in the state tournament and was one of the main reasons the Marshall County Dusters were Runner-up in state tourney!!! I really hope the fire stays in them this year!!! All i know is that Coach George, Coach Steve, and Coach Monk Reese have the boys out in cold weather every chance they get!!! I hope it will pay off..GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshall County should be tough, but with Lintz as the Ace and Senior pitchers Kevin Shorey and Shane Hobbs should do some damage also!!! Shane Hobbs had a solid performance this past summer, he pitched very well in the state tournament and was one of the main reasons the Marshall County Dusters were Runner-up in state tourney!!! I really hope the fire stays in them this year!!! All i know is that Coach George, Coach Steve, and Coach Monk Reese have the boys out in cold weather every chance they get!!! I hope it will pay off..GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope the Marshall county coaches just have the PITCHERS AND CATCHERS out in the cold weather everyday considering that it is illegal to practice until next week, and I know the boys in Lburg would not break the rules... Great post way to self report a violation..... do not be suprised when the TSSAA calls Marshall County high school by Friday...

Do you think they are stupid????Only someone like you would take it as they are practing on the field... If if didnt know what i meant than your are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!! But if you dont know the truth then dont go and run your mouth about something that is a false statement!!! Of course they are only pitchers and catchers!!!! Their the only coaches that go by the rules!!!!!!!!!!!! I just like how everyone hates Marshall County!!! REAL SPORTSMAN!!!!!

Edited by baseballplaya8

Do you really think Shorey will do "damage"? Come On!!!!!!!!

First off you dont know anything about Shorey!!! so before you go running your mouth 1rocket8 get your facts right... he is a very good pitcher he has great location and some speed on him...he proved that against Lincoln County when he shut them down... He is very valuable part of Marshall County's game plan this year...Marshall County has a great group of seniors this year even tho they only have 4 seniors...They are exspecting good things out of this team this year...they proved that over the summer playing all them college boys...they are looking good at practice from what i have watched....Good Luck Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching the Tigers practice and they looked some what good....the fielding looked good at times and they made some good plays,but made mistakes...i think they should be better when they get McQueen back at shortstop...everywhere else in the infield looked strong except third and short but like i said they should be better when they get their shortstop back after basketball....out fiel looks good but they dont have the speed out there like last year and the years before that....but they looked good....i watched them bat and they look rusty and their timing is a little off but they should get better as they see more live pitching...

I do know alot about Shorey. He does have descent location at times and a little bit of speed but not alot. He does have a few good games but overall he is not consistent with his starts. But i hope they do well this year. The bats are always slow at first and timing is never on at the beginning of the season.