Who is the favorite in AA this year?

baseballplaya8

THE MAVS BABY ! ! ! ! Anderson Co. is gunna make some noise this year in AA .. you can count on it. AC has a good team this year. Just wait and see ! ! !

anderson county is not that good... mcminn central played a good game w/ them until the last inning saturday... and central is not very good...

Edited by roundtripper78

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may want to watch out for Lexington and Milan as well but these two team are always good. But I still say USJ will take the title once again...

Seems like every 1 is forgetting Covington this year. every 1 is talkin about USJ like they are just gonna step up into a bigger division and walk through it. covington is stacked this year with 9 seniors and most of which have started on varsity since their freshman or sophomore year...and they also have are very deep in pitching. Covington will be one to look for this year.

Edited by cfaulk33

Seems like every 1 is forgetting Covington this year. every 1 is talkin about USJ like they are just gonna step up into a bigger division and walk through it. covington is stacked this year with 9 seniors and most of which have started on varsity since their freshman or sophomore year...and they also have are very deep in pitching. Covington will be one to look for this year.

I assure you USJ is not overlooking Covington. We know that the Chargers are the favorite to sweep the District/Region and are likely to be in the State Final 4. I hope USJ just keeps working hard and improving and maybe we can be competitive against Covington, Ripley and the other teams that are stacked in our District/Region.

anderson county is not that good... mcminn central played a good game w/ them until the last inning saturday... and central is not very good...

Roundtripper78 what about Webb, AC only won by a run, but Webb has a good ball club. Yeah and AC will make some noise this year. They have one of the best teams in AA. I think Roundtripper78 is a little scared of AC.

Who cares about AC anyways.. what have they ever done to be respected the way they think they should be.. oo the got 2nd in their district.. WOWWW! oh, maybe bc they won some scrimmages... who cares. They need to worry about their region and district before they even think about making it to state. Theyve got alot of teams to go thru before they even go to substate ( CAK, Catholic, Loudon, Seymour, Alcoa, Gibbs ) I cant wait to see you get embarased by 1 of these teams like against loudon and seymour last year or maybe even get beat by Kingston or Lenior City again.

Edited by baseballfever123

District 3-AA will be a tough one to get through this year. Seymour is returning champs and have another good team, but Alcoa, Gibbs, and Carter all have good veteran teams all returning most starters from last year. I dont think any of those three lost more than 2 seniors. Whoever can make it to state from the east will be doing good with not only that district but also with AC, CAK, and Loudon in that region. While in region 1 there is Rutledge and PF being on top but who knows who else can get hot at the right time. Just ready to get it underway..Good luck to everyone though.

So far Gibbs is starting out good. Thur - Gibbs vs Central at the bottom of the 4th Gibbs was up 8 to 3 and the coach pulled all the starters and it ended up tied. Friday Gibbs vs Clinton 12 to 0. lets hope it keeps going good. There is alot of good teams out there but you can be one of the best and have a bad night and lose everything.