Realigning?

M_Gregory_78

I heard that they are realining region 2-3A. That Fulton, AC, and AE are all moving up to 4A and that carter is coming in to region 2 or somthing like that. I thought that they only realined every 4 or 5 years. Is there any truth to all that?

I heard that Scott Co. has submitted a proposal to re-align region 2-3A. I haven't heard that Fulton, AC and AE were moving to 4A.

I could see why they would move Fulton, and AC to 4A, but Austin-East only has around 600 kids. That would never happen. The things you are hearing are just rumors. Maybe Scott Co. did submit a proposal, but I would find it very hard to recognize their grief, or why they even have a grief. They could always move up to 4A. Which is even tougher. They are getting the best position for travel right now. So that excuse can't be used. As for continually losing year in and year out, that can't be helped either. If they do want change things like I said before they can always play 4A. Why would TSSAA make 5 other schools travel twice as far as what Scott Co. is traveling now just to make them happy. I do feel sorry for the spot that SC is in right now. Livingston Academy has probably the worst travel scedule. They should be the ones to gripe. They took care of business. I'm really not sure what the gripe is about.

Matt the information I'm sure came from underclassment dreaming. This is the league or hand they are dealt, all you can do is work to get better.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS