Top Teams

realmadrid01

Guest Number8

Completely. Maryville doesnt rebuild...we reload! With Hector Gomez, Ryan Mclenegan, Luke West, Steven Massero, and Jared Ziegler provisind senior leadershipt this team will be tough to beat! Ridge Carter and David Large will continue to improve on last years stellar fresham seasons. Plus the new addition of our mexican Raul, I dare anyone to challenge us for the state title!

lol i don't know if u r a player or just a fan who likes to start arguments. Maybe u should introduce urself and the number u wear for ur team.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is easy to type how good your team is gonna be on here and how amazing your players are ... my experiences with coacht have been the team with a big mouth talking his team up always has been the team that did horrible...and the better they sound on coacht, the worse they do on the field and Maryville sounds like Chelsea on this thing...I was wondering who the goat that was gonna talk his team up so big was gonna be this year and it sounds like Black Messiah is the big mouth and Maryville is gonna be the team...maybe they will be something but I seriously doubt it

Completely. Maryville doesnt rebuild...we reload! With Hector Gomez, Ryan Mclenegan, Luke West, Steven Massero, and Jared Ziegler provisind senior leadershipt this team will be tough to beat! Ridge Carter and David Large will continue to improve on last years stellar fresham seasons. Plus the new addition of our mexican Raul, I dare anyone to challenge us for the state title!

I thought Maryville had a good team last year. but you really aren't helping the team by coming on here and daring anyone to challenge Maryville for state. I doubt the maryville team this season is better then the one last year that didn't go to state, so I don't see how u r having those disturbing dreams of challenging teams for state.

Edited by Chizaggi

I don't think it is Maryville's players that are doing the talking... at least not the top 11. The same thing happened last season, where some guys were talking a whole lot of smack, but it wasn't guys from the team. I would give Maryville the benefit of the doubt. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. USUALLY the top players aren't the ones doing the "talking".

I don't think it is Maryville's players that are doing the talking... at least not the top 11. The same thing happened last season, where some guys were talking a whole lot of smack, but it wasn't guys from the team. I would give Maryville the benefit of the doubt. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. USUALLY the top players aren't the ones doing the "talking".

I agree. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the real Maryville players get on and clear their name.

Guest Number8

I am not a player, just a die-hard fan. And they will clear their name on the field.

I respect fans for having so much heart for their school team, but i think u should slow down, cause the road to state is a hard one. :D

I am not a player, just a die-hard fan. And they will clear their name on the field.

Well Bruce, since you obviously have no idea how much work it takes to get anywhere, maybe you should stop posting at least until you have some facts to back up you're outlandish opinions. Incase you haven't noticed, no one agrees with you.

At all.

No one.

It would be better for you and you're team if you didn't get every team on their schedule to be gunning for them.